Effective oversight of Organisational Compliance requires a strong and competent regulatory authority with the ability to carry out in depth audits to ensure full engagement with the regulatory obligations by the organisation.
CAA and Regulatory Authority Quality Auditing Techniques delivers an understanding of the various techniques to focus on effective identification of the need to perform root cause analysis of the discrepancies, and to take positive action.
This course provides an intensive 3 days related to the auditing of Quality Auditing Techniques.
The training places clear priority on effective oversight of best practice management within a strong quality assurance “compliance” based system.
The course also considers the various techniques for effective auditing across the business including the identification of systemic failures as opposed to simple compliance type audit findings.
Understand where quality standards come from and the role of the organisation to promote and in some cases develop quality standards. How does the Management System function – what are the roles and responsibilities?
Understand the psychology and communication techniques to be employed during an audit, as well as Considering Root Cause and the need to present effective audit findings also taking into account effective post audit support and follow up.
Review Audit Best Practices – what works best – why & how ?
This course is intended to be highly practical with case studies and workshops forming a prominent element of the training.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed -
1. General Introduction
2. Abbreviations and Terms
3. Compliance Monitoring Principles and Practice for Regulatory Authorities
4. QMS & SMS relationship challenges and misconceptions
5. How to Effectively Determine Compliance during Regulatory Audits
6. Quality and Safety Auditor Competence Consider the Competences of a Lead Auditor
7.Developing a Basic Auditing Approach – Review
8. Developing your Interview Skills – Best Practice
9. Compliance Management Manuals, and Procedures
10.Effective Regulatory Audits of Organisations Quality System, Quality Manager and Nominated Persons
11. Requirements related to an Operations (Reg 965), Quality System
12. Requirements related to an EASA Part 145, Quality System
13. Requirements related to an EASA Part M, Quality System
14. How do we Identify and Measure Internal Quality Standards?
15. Advanced Quality Audit Techniques
16. Understanding the Nature of Risk
17. Understanding Hazard Identification and Risk Management
18. Practical understanding of the role of Root Cause
19. Managing Root Cause Processes including Analysis
20. Performing and Managing Investigations with Practical Examples
21. Audit Checklists Management, Development and Validation – Use of Checklists during the Audit
22. What Takes Place during a Quality Review?
23. Auditing Change Management across the Business
24. Auditing Aviation Maintenance Technical Procedures
25. Audit Communication Techniques
26. Managing Meetings to Open and Close the Audit
27. Measuring the Effectiveness of the Quality Assurance System
28. Improving Audit Performance
29. Auditing the Management Evaluation Process
30. Debrief & Close
Target groups –
This course is designed to enhance the skills and competence of Regulatory Authority auditors to enable maximum oversight to be provided in all areas of the Industry
It is also highly relevant for members of the Quality Assurance Audit department, all business area stake holders and owners..
A background or understanding of Aviation Audit.
Learning Objectives –
To re-enforce a comprehensive understanding of the requirements for Organisation Compliance and Techniques for Audit.
To consider the fundamentals of a fully compliant Aviation Quality System together with the Key elements required to organize the Quality Compliance processes to ensure compliance and to deliver maximum effectiveness.
To provide a review of the various steps contained within the audit process and to use effectively the five elements of an audit finding.
To prepare the delegate to undertake the role of Aviation Regulatory Auditor.
3 days – Each Training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806