The Aviation Quality System should be at the heart of the operation, fully functioning within every department and element of the organisation. Organisations which can deliver an effective quality audit system and a process to follow up with all issues in an effective and practical way, grow and flourish.
This is a practical course which delivers a practical understanding of fundamental elements which support the development and implementation of a formal quality assurance function fully compliant with regulatory requirements.
The training focuses on how we should manage our internal audit programme to ensure we provide the Accountable Manager with full status of compliance with regulations and internal company requirements.
The 2 day course offered by Sofema Aviation Services is designed specifically for all aviation professionals who need to perform all compliance audits including internal and external.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
Day 1 Theory:
– Abbreviations and Terms
– Introduction to EASA Compliant Aviation Quality Audit Techniques – Considering the Basics
– EASA Regulatory Frame Work
– Part OPS -SMS & Compliance Monitoring
– The Role of the Compliance Manager
– Effective Management of your Aviation Quality System
– Post Holder Responsibilities and Relationships
– Accidents and Incidents the link to Safety and Human Factors
– Auditing for process effectiveness
– Creating an Audit Schedule
– Auditor Competence
– The use of Psychology during audits
– Development and use of Audit Check Lists
Day 2 Practical and Follow up:
– Auditing for Process Effectiveness
– How to Effectively Determine Compliance
– Carrying out an Audit
– Dealing with Situations
– Effective Audit Communication
– Advanced Quality Auditing Techniques
– Managing meetings to open and close the audit
– Effective Report writing
– Creating Corrective Actions
– Root cause analysis
– Management Evaluation
This course is designed to accommodate all Aviation Auditors however the focus is on auditors working within an EASA related environment.
A background in an aviation environment.
1. To equip the attendee with the skills and techniques required to manage and execute meaningful audit programs and audits within their respective companies. The research, planning, execution and documentation of the audit will be treated as if it were part of a genuine internal audit.
2. To provide the attendees with a positive understanding concerning audit plans, checklists and reports in relation to their role, the opportunity to consider procedures and audit plans within your own organisation. The objective is to ensure the course is practical and relevant to each attendee.
2 days -Start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806