EASA Part CAMO Implementation Date – 24 March 2020
Following the Implementation Date – each aircraft must follow either Part-M or Part-ML standard, and any person or organisation involved in continuing airworthiness must comply with Part-M, or Part-ML or both, depending on the scope of activities (related type(s) of aircraft and operation(s)).
Note – In accordance with Article 4 of Regulation (EU) 1321/2014 as amended, after 24 September 2021, there should be no more Part-M Subpart F and Part-M Subpart G organisations.
Annex Vc Part-CAMO
Continuing airworthiness management organisation (all types of aircraft types and operation)
Existing Part M Subpart G Approvals are being designated as
‘Part-M Subpart G’ (Part-MG’)
Part – CAMO provides requirements for Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO): compared with Part-M Subpart G organisation, the main difference is the introduction of SMS principles.
The primary purpose of this training is to provide a basic introduction to the Role of Annex Vc Part-CAMO in all jurisdictions managed by an EASA Regulatory environment. To introduce delegates to the working of the Part M Regulatory Structure and to enable a basic understanding of the operator’s responsibilities & contracted arrangements.
Who is the Course for?
It is for persons who are involved in EU Operators. In particular Quality Manager Staff, CAMOs, as well as anyone with an interest to achieve an effective understanding of the Airworthiness Review Staff.
What is the Benefit of this Training –What will I learn?
Achieve a basic understanding of EASA Part-CAMO including
· Maintenance & Continued Airworthiness Management (CAM)
· Subpart I Airworthiness Review Certificates (ARC)
· Be able to demonstrate a Part CAMO Basic Understanding
· Introduction to PART-CAMO Quality System
· Introduction to PART-CAMO Management System
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be Addressed
Considerations related to EASA Part CAMO
Basic Introduction to EASA Regulations and Part M plus Subparts
Occurrence Reporting in an EASA Part CAMO Organisation – Mandatory & Voluntary (Internal)
Managing Competence Within an EASA Part CAMO Organisation
Compliance Monitoring in a Part CAMO Environment
Part CAMO Organisation Requirements
– CAMO.A.005 Scope
– CAMO.A.105 Competent authority –
– CAMO.A.115 Application for an organisation certificate
– CAMO.A.130 Changes to the organisation – Require Prior Approval
– CAMO.A.135 Continued validity
– CAMO.A.140 Access CA.
– CAMO.A.150 Findings
– CAMO.A.155 Immediate reaction to a safety problem
– CAMO.A.160 Occurrence reporting
– CAMO.A.200 Management system
– CAMO.A.202 Internal safety reporting scheme
– CAMO.A.205 Contracting and subcontracting
– CAMO.A.215 Facilities
– CAMO.A.220 Record-keeping
-CAMO.A.300 Continuing airworthiness management exposition (CAME)
– CAMO.A.305 Personnel requirements
– CAMO.A.310 Airworthiness review staff qualifications
– CAMO.A.315 Continuing airworthiness management
– CAMO.A.320 Airworthiness review
– CAMO.A.325 Continuing airworthiness management data
This course is aimed at New Staff & Executives EU Operators, Subpart G CAMOs, Quality Managers, CAMs, Airworthiness Review Staff, NAA staff.
A background in an aviation environment will benefit the delegate as will a basic understanding of Aviation technical terms.
The primary purpose of this training is to provide an /Introduction to the Role of Part-CAMO in specific the area of the CAMO & ARC. The course also aims to provide a full understanding of the regulations and considers in detail all relevant procedures, responsibilities, and tasks.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The instructor used the right words to explain the material.”
“The discussions among the group were very beneficial.”
“The instructor showed a very resourceful background and experience.”
“All sections of the course were related to my field.”
“Adequate answers were given to specific questions.”
½ Day – The training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00 with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806