The Aims of the course are to provide delegates with a general overview of all parts of EASA Part M, to provide a comprehensive understanding of the role of EASA Part M and all its subparts, and to understand how it relates to Part 145.
The course delivers a detailed practical understanding of EASA Regulations relevant to the Part M Environment. An understanding of the maintenance organisations responsibilities, contracted arrangements, and a thorough understanding of the organizational responsibilities associated with Part M compliance.
The course is focused and stimulating, very practical, and participation is encouraged. It is ideally suited to Leasing Company Personnel, Accountable Managers, Post Holders Maintenance Management Staff, and Quality Personnel.
The primary purpose of this training is to provide a thorough understanding of the Role of Part M in all jurisdictions managed by an EASA Regulatory environment. To introduce delegates to the working of the Part M Regulatory Structure and to enable a full understanding of the operator’s responsibilities, Contracted arrangements, and Subpart G responsibilities.
The Training focuses on the Operators specific responsibilities, In particular the role of Contract and Subcontract organisations.
Who is this course for?
The course is made for individuals and professionals who are involved in aircraft maintenance and management and need to have a comprehensive understanding of the EASA Part M regulations, particularly Subparts G and I.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) Achieve a solid understanding related to Subpart G Continued Airworthiness Management (CAM) and Subpart I Airworthiness Review Certificates (ARC)
b) Be able to demonstrate Part M Functionality and avoid or mitigate problems
c) Appreciate the difference between Full ARCs and Reviews
d) A detailed understanding of the PART M Quality System –The difference between QA & QC Roles and responsibilities
e) Be able to use the regulation to proactively manage the Continuing Airworthiness (CA) of your aircraft.
f) Understand the activities which support the analysis of Safety Data including SBs and ADs
g) Understand the purpose of STCs and how they are integrated into the maintenance Program
h) Understand the roles and responsibilities within the various CAMO groups including Reliability, Technical Records, Engineering, & Maintenance Planning
Detailed content/ Topics (the following subjects will be addressed)
– Basic Introduction to EASA regulations and Part-M plus Subparts
– Contract & Subcontract Management
– Organisations Approval Ratings
– Managing Competencies in a Part-M Environment
– Part-M Subpart B Accountability
– Part-M Subpart C Continuing Airworthiness
– Part-M Subpart D Maintenance Standards
– Part-M Subpart E Components
– Part-M Subpart F Maintenance Organisation Approval
– Part-M Subpart G Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation
– Part-M Subpart H Certificate of Release to Service
– Understanding the Role of the ARC
– Part-M Subpart I Airworthiness Review Introduction
This 1-day intensive course is specifically designed for leasing companies and persons who need to have a comprehensive understanding of the role of EASA Part M.
It will also be of benefit to legal representatives who need to have an effective understanding as well as to serve as a refresher to any Operators and Maintenance Organisations, MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul) approval holders. Quality Audit Staff and persons who normally work within the Part M Environment.
A background in an aviation environment is an advantage but not essential
– To give delegates an overview of Part M implementation and how to avoid potential problems.
– To provide a thorough understanding of the Role of Part M in all jurisdictions managed by an EASA Regulatory environment, In particular the role of Contract and Subcontract organisations.
1 day – To commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806