Auditing is one of the essential pillars of an aviation Quality Management System to ensure policies, processes and procedures are assessed for compliance and implemented across the organisation structure.
This 2-day intensive course is based on ISO 19011:2011 – Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems, and will teach you how to audit a quality management system with emphasis on the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) program.
The course is aimed at engaging delegates to learn various auditing techniques through case-studies and role-play and will boost your knowledge and skills of auditing, and provide you with a set of best auditing practices.
Those familiar with ISO 9001, and other management system standards are also encouraged to attend, as this course focuses more so on the auditing techniques, rather than training in a specific standard.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed -
- Requirements and Definitions
- Auditing Principles
- Audit Behaviour and Competency
- Audit Program and Structure
- Audit Team Responsibilities
- Starting the Audit
- Objective Evidence
- The Audit Process
- Documenting Non-conformances
- Ending the Audit
- Audit Follow-up
Target groups –
This course is ideal for those already familiar with working under a management system standard and specifically aimed at:
- Quality system auditors;
- Personnel involved in managing their organisation’s audit program or in leading audits of their organisation’s management system;
- Auditors looking to upgrade their auditing skills;
- Personnel responsible for assisting their organisation in the IOSA program.
It is recommended that you have a working understanding of a management system standard.
Learning Objectives –
Upon completion of this course, you will learn gain an understanding of:
- ISO 19011
- Process auditing and management system interfaces.
- Audit schedule, plans, objectives, and scope.
- How to manage an audit program.
- Auditing and interviewing techniques.
- Objective evidence and how to record it.
- Audit behavior, traps, and what not to say.
- Documenting non-conformances.
- Conducting audit follow-up and corrective action effectiveness.
2 days – Each training day will commence at 09.00 and finishing at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806