Having a robust, compliant Aviation Stores managed by trained competent personnel is essential to help prevent the introduction of unairworthy parts into inventories with the Receiving Inspection process being the first line of defense.
This training is designed to cover all elements which are essential to the effective management and operation of a fully compliant store from an FAA perspective.
This comprehensive 1 day training will provide attendees with:
A detailed practical understanding of the requirements to manage and enhance Aviation Store processes and procedures compliant with FAA regulations;
The ability to demonstrate an Acceptable Means of Compliance based on gaining knowledge of relevant FAA Advisory Circulars;
Guidance for establishing adequate traceability of manufactured and repaired Aeronautical Parts to help prevent unairworthy parts being accepted into Stores.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed –
– Terms and Abbreviations
– Regulatory Drivers for Logistics and Stores Inspection
– Eligibility, Quality, and Identification of Aeronautical Replacement Parts
– Parts Manufacture Approval
– Fabrication of Aircraft Parts
– Developing a Receiving Inspection System for Aircraft Parts and Material
– Disposition of Scrap or Salvageable Aircraft Parts and Material
– Training and Qualification of Receiving Inspection Personnel
– Detecting and Reporting Suspected Unapproved Parts
– Electronic Signatures and Recordkeeping
Target groups –
The course is designed for personnel who are required to manage or operate an Aviation Store or who are required to accept material into an Aviation Store. The course would also benefit Quality and Inspection personnel.
A background in an aviation environment is an advantage.
Learning Objectives –
An essential element of benefit from this training is to be able to understand Federal Aviation Regulations relevant to an Aviation Store, and how to be compliant.
Other benefits provided to attendees include:
– A detailed understanding of the various processes and procedures for personnel involved in Aviation Stores management and Receipt Inspection.
– An understanding of Airworthiness and Aeronautical Parts certification.
– How to enhance your own procedures for use in Stores and Receiving Inspection areas.
– To understand the issues associated with Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUP) and how to help eliminate the safety risk SUP impose.
1 day – Start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806