Organisations which can deliver an effective quality audit system and a process to follow up with all issues in an effective and practical way, grow and flourish. This course is specifically designed to meet the needs of an Auditor working in a 145 organization, written by an Auditor with more than 25 years practical experience gained whilst auditing within Part 145 Environment it is highly practical and relevant.Part 145 organisations are required to have an effective Quality audit Program to ensure that all required compliance’s (both external and Internal) are met by the organization. This course is aimed at aviation professionals who are seeking to embrace a Maintenance Auditing Role. The course delivers an in depth understanding of the background to compliance management and auditing, auditing techniques and behaviours receive an in depth and practical coverage. The course is aimed both at new entrants to the auditing environment as well as industry professionals looking to polish their auditing skills.The training will place clear priority on the technique of integrated auditing including system and process auditing together with a root cause understanding of methods to identify systemic failures as opposed to mere compliance type audit findings.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
- Introduction & the challenges of Effective Compliance Auditing
- Regulatory Frame Work
- The Role of Compliance Auditing within a Part 145
- Airworthiness Principles
- QMS & SMS relationship
- Compliance Manager Responsibilities
- Post Holder Responsibilities and Relationships
- Managing Auditor competency Learning Path Development
- Accidents and Incidents the link to Safety and Human Factors
- The role of MEMS – Internal Reporting Systems
- Beyond Compliant Audit Programs
- Auditing Introduction
- Audit Processes how to be Effective
- Advanced Auditing Techniques
- Audit planning – development of audit check lists
- Carrying out an Audit
- Using psychological tool
- Dealing with Situations
- Effective Audit Communication
- Managing meetings to open and close the audit
- Effective Report writing
- Creating Corrective Actions
- Root cause analysis
- Management Evaluation
This course is designed to focus on the role of persons either managing or working within the Aviation Quality environment.
This is not a course for beginners, a strong background in commercial aviation together with a general awareness of the regulatory is a must.
1. To equip the attendee with the skills and techniques required to manage a Quality Assurance program and execute meaningful audit programs and audits within their respective companies.
2. To give the attendees a number of exercises including raising their own audit plans, checklists and reports in relation to their role, using procedures and audit plans drawn from their own company. This will ensure the course is practical and relevant to each attendee.
2 Day – The training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806