It is important that personnel involved in managing the Continuous Airworthiness of an aircraft used for Civil Aviation Transport (CAT) have a thorough understanding of their responsibilities to comply with all relevant Indonesia DGCA Civil Aviation Safety Regulation (CASR).
This course provides delegates with a detailed understanding of the continuing airworthiness requirements for holders of an Indonesia DGCA CASR Part 121 or a CASR Part 135 Air Operator Certificate (AOC).
Through attending this training, delegates will gain knowledge of the related CASR requirements to ensure that aircraft being operated by the certificate holder are kept in a condition where each aircraft remains airworthy throughout its life – or in other words safe for flight.
Sofema Aviation Services supports a practical understanding of the interpretation of all regulations to ensure that the certificate holder can comply in the most effective way.
Who Is The Course For?
This course is for persons who are involved in the Technical Management of Continuous Airworthiness of Large Aircraft including personnel working in Maintenance Planning, Technical Engineering, Quality Assurance, Reliability, and Technical Records, as well as anyone with an interest to achieve effective and CASR compliant monitoring of Continuous Airworthiness
What Is The Benefit Of This Training – What Will I Learn?
a) An understanding of the requirements of CASR Part 121 and CASR Part 135 Continuous Airworthiness requirements.
b) Understanding organizational Roles and Responsibilities in compliance to Continuous Airworthiness requirements.
c) Understand what constitutes a robust Analysis and Surveillance program to monitor the performance and effectiveness of the maintenance program.
d) Understanding the concepts of Continuous Airworthiness, and its importance to ensure safety of flight.
e) Have an in-depth understanding of the interface between the Operator and Approved Maintenance Organization for Continuous Airworthiness Roles, Responsibilities, and Obligations.
f) Be able to demonstrate compliance with CASR requirements for Continuous Airworthiness to avoid or mitigate problems.
Why Should I Choose SAS for the Training?
Sofema Aviation Services is a Regulatory Training and Consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since the start we have provided certificates to approx 20,000 delegates and we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers.
The second reason is a combination of outstanding course fees, together with a world beating discount program which leaves our competitors way behind – please do not take our word for it, check it out!
What Makes Republic Of Indonesia DGCA CASR Part 121 & 135 Continuous Airworthiness – Essentials – 1 Day different?
Because our courses are written by experts who have managed Indonesia DGCA Approved Maintenance Organizations responsible for airworthiness in an operations capacity, and in a Quality & Safety role. This allows the instructor to draw on his knowledge and relate to his experiences to deliver an effective training session beneficial for the delegates.
At Sofema Aviation Services our focus is on accepting that compliance with Civil Aviation Regulations is in fact minimum compliance. Interpreting the regulations in a way which enables the development and optimization of the business is where we should see opportunities to drive efficiencies, and cost savings.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
Definitions & Abbreviations
Indonesia DGCA Regulatory Structure
CASR Part 121 & 135 Subpart L – Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance and Alterations
- 121.361 / 135.361 Applicability
- 121.363 / 135.363 Responsibility for Airworthiness
- 121.365 / 135.365 Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, and Alteration Organization
- 121.367 / 135.367 Maintenance Program
- 121.369 / 135.369 Company Maintenance Manual Requirements
- 121.371 / 135.371 Required Inspection and Appropriate Personnel
- 121.373 / 135.373 Continuing Analysis and Surveillance
- 121.374 Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program (CAMP) for Two-Engine ETOPS
- 121.375 / 135.375 Maintenance and Preventive Maintenance Training Program
- 121.377 / 135.377 Maintenance and Preventive Maintenance Personnel Duty Time Limitations
- 121.378 / 135.378 Certificate Requirements
- 121.379 / 135.379 Authority to Perform and Approve Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, and Alterations
- 121.380 / 135.380 Maintenance Recording Requirements
- 121.380a / 135.380a Transfer of Maintenance Records
Personnel working in a CASR Part 121 or Part 135 Organization involved in ensuring Continuing Airworthiness of aircraft. This course will also be of benefit to Quality Audit Staff, and Maintenance Planning Staff.
A background in an aviation environment.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Secure knowledge of the key components of CASR Part 121 and Part 135 Subpart L.
- Provide examples as to the ‘know how’ as well as the ‘know what’ by looking at a practical perspective of maintaining Continuous Airworthiness.
- Demonstrate compliance to Continuous Airworthiness requirements within an organization.
- Understand the interface between Operator Roles and Responsibilities for Continuous Airworthiness and the CASR Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organization.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The course exceeded my expectations”.
”“Everything was in appropriate timing and in good climate.”
“Maximum points for the instructor’s effort and explanation from me.”
“The instructor provided enough room for all the questions to be asked”
“We received a lot of additional information to make things clearer.”
1 day – will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
Sofema Aviation Services offers a flexible approach to developing all in-company training courses which are specific to the client’s needs.
If you would like additional information concerning how course content may be configured to be more appropriate for your organization please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 2 821 0806