The course reviews all the fundamentals and considers the various training elements, which are required for each group and considers effective ways of delivering the training.
Developing an organizational capability to deliver Safety Management & Ground Operations Training will benefit the organization and allow the delivery of organisation specific training courses to be targeted and specific.
The primary purpose of this 3-day training is to focus your SMS & Ground Operations Nominated Trainer on the most effective processes for delivering effective training throughout the organization.
SMS & Ground Operations Train the Trainer is a highly practical course and promotes best training practices. It is an industry-specific three-day program specifically designed for those who need to manage or deliver organisational specific Training.
The course is highly participative and stimulates involvement and provides for powerful motivation. To introduce the delegate to training skills and to provide the confidence which can be developed to deliver effective Training within each specific business area.
Who is this course for?
This course will be of very significant benefit to potential Safety Management System trainers who need to have the necessary competence to deliver effective SMS Training.
What are the benefits of the training – What will I learn?
a) To enable the delegates to understand the many ways of communicating Safety Objectives across a wide adult audience.
b) To focus on the implementation and management processes involved in Safety Management System Training as well as the need to develop personal training skills.
c) To introduce you to training skills which you can develop to maximise the effectiveness of your training sessions.
d) To provide a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory requirement for effective SMS training.
e) To provides a thorough grounding in effective techniques to enable you to deliver appropriate SMS training throughout the organisation.
f) To promote best training practices and motivation within your organization.
g) To enable the development of a company specific comprehensive Safety Management System Training program compliant with ICAO / EASA requirements
j) An essential element then of benefiting from this training is to focus on the issues, how they relate in our work place, and what we need to do to address them.
i) How to identify areas which need special attention and how to focus our efforts on making sure our trainings deliver in all relevant areas.
k) The intention of this training is not to tick the regulatory box but to identify the significant issues which need to be addressed.
Why Should I choose SAS for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services is a Regulatory Training and Consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 10 years of operational experience. Since the start, we have provided certificates to approx 25,000 delegates and we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers.
The second reason is a combination of outstanding course fees, together with a world-beating discount program which leaves our competitors way behind – please do not take our word for it, check it out!
What Makes SAS Safety Management Systems & Ground Operations Train the Trainer – 3 Days different?
Because our courses are written by people who have lived through the regulations. The author of the training material has more than 25 years’ experience as an auditor across the entire regulatory spectrum.
At Sofema Aviation Services our focus is on accepting that compliance with Regulations is in fact minimum compliance. Interpreting the regulations in a way that enables the development and optimisation of our business is where we should see an opportunity to drive efficiencies and cost-saving.
DETAILED CONTENT / TOPICS (the following subjects will be addressed)
– General Introduction
– Facing the Challenges of Training an Adult Group
– Delivering Effective Training – Personal Considerations
– The Operational Trainers Learning Path
– Managing Trainer Competence
–Trainer Personal Development & Coaching
– Considering Presentation Techniques
– Understanding Training to meet IOSA, ICAO & EASA requirements and how this will impact our organisation
– Review Management and Oversight issues related to In company Training
–What is Andragogy– Understanding the Adult learning process – Theories and Motivation
– Communicating / Giving Feedback
– Speaking in Public – Developing your skills
– Individual Speaking Practical Exercise
– Balancing Presentation, Motivation Debate & Discussion
– SMS Management and Supporting Documentation
– Non-Verbal Communications
– The Use of Case Studies – Presenting Workplace SMS related Issues
– The Safety Manager and the role of Quality Assurance (Compliance) and Safety Assurance
– Error, Violations, Blame & Culpability
– Understanding Safety Culture within our organisation
– Safety Culture and effective SMS Training
– Group Presentation dealing with the specific challenges of culture within the organisation
– Case Study followed by General Discussion and Debrief
– SMS The Role of Emergency Response Training
– Delivering Hazard Identification, Root Cause and Analytical Processes and Risk Assessment & Mitigation Training
– Understanding the stages of effectively managing and measuring risk
– Considerations related to the Training of Aviation Safety Auditing
– Review – Dealing with the Challenge of Delivering Effective SMS Training
– Developing the SMS & Ground OperationsTraining Program – Practical Considerations
– Developing the ERP Training Program –Practical Considerations
– Writing a Lesson Plan
– Closing Debrief
This course will be of very significant benefit to potential SMS & Ground Operations Trainers who need to have the necessary competence to deliver effective Organisation Training.
Quality Department, Safety Department, Training Department Managers and other Training staff will also benefit from attendance to this course.
A background in an aviation maintenance environment. A comprehensive understanding of how a fully integrated Safety Management System provides a mechanism to proactively seek, identify, quantify and mitigate risks and potential hazards which exist in the business. Sufficient knowledge to understand how an SMS can work effectively within their company and what is required to make this happen.
The course will introduce the delegate to training skills and to provide the confidence which can be developed to deliver effective SMS Training. An essential element then of benefiting from this training is to focus on the issues, how they relate in our work place, and what we need to do to address them.
After attending this course, participants should be able to develop a company specific comprehensive Safety Management Training program compliant with the requirements of ICAO annex
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“I found all aspects of the course very useful.”
“Throughout the training, there was enough room for questions.”
“ The instructor explained everything very well.”
“The training environment was very motivational.”
“We received some extremely useful examples during the training.”
3 Days – To commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
Sofema Aviation Services offers a flexible approach to developing all in-company training courses which are specific to the client’s needs. If you would like additional information concerning how course content may be configured to be more appropriate for your organisation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806