The Aims of the course are to give delegates a full understanding of requirements for setting up and managing an EASA compliant Quality System.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– The difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
– The Role of the Quality Manager and Post Holders.
– Detailed practical understanding of the high level and working level regulations.
– Develop the attendees understanding of Airworthiness Principles.
– Issues and Options available to create an Operations, Part M, MRO-145, Training -147 or combination Quality System.
– Process for creating an effective compliant Quality System.
– A Process to Managing and Optimise your Quality System.
– Dealing with specific challenges within your Quality System.
This course is focused on persons wishing to either set up a compliant EASA quality system or understand the requirements to do so.
A background in an aviation environment.
Key elements include understanding how to set up the quality system to ensure compliance and to deliver maximum effectiveness.
1 day – The training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.30, with appropriate
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806