Periodically we should consider our Safety Management Systems in a more Holistic way to consider whether it is delivering the optimum benefit for our organisation.
This 1 day course aims to provide a comprehensive review of the overall effectiveness of our SMS. Delegates will undertake an overall review of SMS best practice and together with the regulatory driven obligations will perform a GAP analysis against their own organisation system.
The course is extremely intensive highly practical, and promotes best industry practices. It is an industry specific one-day program specifically designed for those who need to engage with a full understanding and manage, or deliver specific guidance within their own organisations.
The course is a highly participative and stimulates involvement and provides for powerful motivation.
Extensive use is made of group exercises, workshop activities, case studies and feedback.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed –
– Review of SMS Regulatory Obligations
– What is the current Status of the SMS within our Organisation & where are the challenges?
– Internal reporting into our SMS – how effective is it?
– The link between the Safety Office, QA and HF/ CRM training
– Risk Assessment & Root Cause Analysis review status and appraisal
– SMS Developments and the Management of Change
– Our SMS Training Program – how effective is it and how to measure?
– Safety Communication within the organisation – how to measure the effectiveness?
– SMS Effective Marketing and Raising Awareness
– Optimizing Safety Culture to promote SMS behaviour
– Data Gathering Techniques – evaluation of current and future practices
– Review and assessment of the Emergency Response Planning Process
– Developing our SMS progress and development plan
– General Debrief and Questions
Target groups –
This course will be of very significant benefit to all persons with a specific involvement in the organisations SMS, It will also be of interest to Quality Audit staff and potential trainers who need to have the necessary competence to deliver effective courses in the organisation.
Training Department Managers and other Training staff will also benefit from attendance at this course.
A background in an aviation environment together with a comprehensive understanding of the theory and practice of SMS process and procedures.
Learning Objectives –
After attending this course, participants should be able to present to the senior management team an SMS development plan which will continue to drive your organisations SMS in a strong and positive direction.
1 day – Start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806