This course considers the fundamental elements related to the cross acceptance (From UK CAA Standpoint) of Post Brexit Agreements Between UK and Various Countries & Regulatory Entities.
As well as a general understanding and raised level of awareness, this course will support the development of your EASA Part 145 MOE to include approval for UK CAA Certification. (Regulation, policy and guidance to support EASA Part 145 approval holders)
The course considers Technical Implementation Procedures for Airworthiness and Environmental Certification UK CAA & EASA
Review UK-EU Airworthiness and Environment Certification related to Design Certification & Production.
Who is the course for?
This course is ideally aimed at:
All Quality Managers in Part 145 Organisations wishing to engage with UK Approvals & Approval Holders
Quality Assurance Staff
Part 21 Design & Production Staff
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) Understand the regulatory basis of the Bilateral Agreement and details of its constituent parts:
b) Considering the following aspects
· A Bilateral Aviation Safety Agreement (BASA),
· Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
· Working Arrangement (WA)
c) Gain an understanding of the application and approval process
d) Learn how to prepare for the Competent Authority transfer audit activity
e) Understand the process of developing the UK CAA supplement for the MOE
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
- Terminology related to UK CAA – & FAA – EASA Bi-Lateral Agreements
- General Overview of Changes
- UK Aviation Law – Current Position – October 2022
- Introduction to FAA- UK CAA Implementation Procedures for Airworthiness
- UK CAA – FAA Implementation Procedures for Airworthiness
- Type Certificate Evaluation Process Considerations FAA – UK CAA
- UK CAA – FAA Export Airworthiness Approval Considerations
- Bi-Lateral Approval between FAA & UK CAA Concerning Products & Articles
- Bi Lateral Treatment of FAA TSO / UK CAA – UKTSO Articles & PMA
- FAA – UK CAA Repair Data Considerations
- UK CAA – EASA Validation of Design Certificates Review
- Technical Implementation Procedures for Airworthiness and Environmental Certification UK CAA & EASA
- UK CAA – MCAI (Mandatory Continuing Airworthiness Information)
- Notes Concerning UK CAA Supplement to EASA Part 145 MOE
- UK CAA – International Aviation Additional Working Arrangements Overview
Regulatory Authorities, Nominated personnel and other key personnel in Part 145 Organisations, Quality Managers/ Quality Auditors and Airline CAMO Staff.
It is not necessary to have prior knowledge to participate in this training however regulatory awareness of EASA / FAA regulatory environment is beneficial.
· Attending this course will support an awareness of the structure composition and impact of UK CAA Bilateral Agreements.
· Support an understanding regarding a detailed awareness regarding the regulatory environment driving the Bi -Lateral agreement process
· Provide an Understanding of Organisational Roles and Responsibilities related to FAA approval & oversight
What do people say about Sofema Aviation Training?
“I found satisfying answers to all my questions.”
“The instructor demonstrated very deep knowledge of the subject.”
“The length of the course fit my needs and expectations.”
“The content was really effective, I gained a lot of new knowledge.”
“The practical examples were perfectly delivered.”
1 day – The training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806