SofemaOnline launched a new online training regarding AMC 20-20:
About the AMC 20-20 training:
Course type: Presentation without voice over
Duration: Equivalent to 1-day classroom training
Price: 75 EUR (get up to 40% off with a Multi-Courses/Users Discount)
This course is specifically designed to add competence to persons working in an EASA Part CAMO environment. At the end of this training, the delegate should have a comprehensive understanding of methodology to ensure compliance with the Continuing Structural Integrity Programme. Read more
What are the covered subjects?
- Definitions and Acronyms
- Continuing Structural Integrity – Introduction
- Supplemental Structural Inspection Programme (SSIP)
- Service Bulletin Review and Mandatory Modification Programme
- Corrosion Prevention and Control Programme (CPCP)
- Repair Evaluation Guidelines (REG) and Repair Assessment Programme (RAP)
- Limit of Validity (LOV) of the Maintenance Programme and Evaluation for Widespread Fatigue Damage (WFD)
- Supplemental Type-Certificates and Modifications Implementation
- Appendix 1 – Guidelines for Development of a Supplementary Structural Inspection Programme
- Appendix 2 – Guidelines for Development of a Programme to Preclude the Occurrence of Widespread Fatigue Damage
- Appendix 3 – Guidelines for Establishing Instructions for Continued Airworthiness of Structural Repairs and Modifications
- Appendix 4 – Guidelines for Development of a Corrosion Control Programme
- Appendix 5 – Guidelines for the Development of a SB Review and Mandatory Modification Programme
How to register:
Are you a SofemaOnline client?
Join our membership program – Sofema Online Aviation Network (SOAN) and save up to 25% on your next training course!
Acceptable Means of Compliance, Airworthiness Directives, AMC 20-20, AMP, Continuing Structural Integrity Programme, EASA regulations, EASA Regulatory Training, Online Training, Part CAMO, Service Bulletins, SOL Training