Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) is pleased to share that all clients of Sofema Online are able to benefit from convenient and flexible enrollment at any time.
Pay via PayPal and enroll in your SOL training course 24/7
The Benefit of Pay Pal when using Sofema Online www.sofemaonline.com
- Available 24/7 you can enroll in your chosen course
- Automatically includes multi-course selected discounts
- Gain immediate access to your courses
- Print your certificate on completion
Easy and convenient – PayPal dominates the digital payment scene. It has upwards of 360 million active users in more than 200 countries
- PayPal is user-friendly and easy to navigate, especially for those who might not have a lot of experience with online payments.
- You can use PayPal to send and receive money from virtually anywhere in the world, and it is available 24/7.
- Safe and secure, PayPal has advanced security features that help keep your financial information safe. (It uses encryption technology to protect your personal and financial data from fraudulent activities.)
- There are no fees for making purchases using PayPal, which can be especially helpful if you frequently shop online.
- You can use PayPal to make a payment via cards that are linked to your account
About Sofema Online
Our sister company Sofema Online (SOL) provides clients with over 300 Courses, Packages and Diplomas designed to support the training needs of aviation professionals worldwide. For the last 2 years, over 26,323 certificates on course completion were issued. Over the years, SOL has built a reputation as a reliable and trustworthy aviation training provider.
What do people say about SOL virtual training?
B.P., January 2023 – Flight & Ground Operations Learning Path Diploma
”Very positive experience. The focus was on the most important items with good time management so it was easy to keep attention, and consequently to complete the courses.”
A.S., December 2022 – Aircraft Technical Leasing- EASA Learning Path Diploma
“It was very detailed in the regulatory aspects and theoretical part. I found some new information and refreshed my knowledge. I would recommend this course for those who just begin the transition projects. Nevertheless, some of the topics are interesting even if you have big experience and for sure to update the new regulations knowledge.”
H.M., January 2022 – Human Factors in Aviation Maintenance (Recurrent) with VO
“Generally well done. Much better product than other service providers I´ve used in past. The narrator had very good real-life examples and background information regarding accidents, which were used as examples.”
Enroll in your course whenever it’s convenient – Pay via PayPal!
Aircraft Technical Leasing, aviation, aviation human factors, Aviation Maintenance, Certificate, Diploma, EASA, flight and ground operations, Human Factors in Aviation Maintenance, online learning, PayPal, Sofema Online (SOL), SOL Training