Sofema Aviation Services announces the extra benefits of being our Privileged Training Partner:
1. For SAS OPEN CLASSROOM OR WEBINAR TRAINING SESSIONS
- You will receive 20% discount for the first person attending our open training courses
- For the second person (to 4th Person – including the first) all will receive 30% discount
- For enrollments of 5 or more persons you receive additional 10% total 40% discount for all Open Training Delegates)
- You will receive 15 % for each delegate attending an Open Webinar Training.
This means that you can receive a discount up to 40% if you decide to enroll more than 5 people to SAS Scheduled Open Training Sessions in different locations. All scheduled training courses may be seen here: https://sassofia.com/course_category/forthcoming/
2. For INCOMPANY TRAINING
a) You will receive 10% for 1 Incompany webinar course, 15% for 2 and 20% for 3 or more consecutive webinar courses.
b) For classroom “Incompany Training” the client can increase the number of the delegates from 12 to 15 without additional charges.
c) For delegates above 15, the admin fee per delegate is decreased to 30 Euro per Course (Standard price is 45 euro).
All SAS training courses which may be delivered as incompany may be seen here: https://sassofia.com/regulatory-training-courses/
3. For SofemaOnline.com learning platform
- A standard 20% discount for SofemaOnline courses on our online training platform www.sofemaonline.com will be provided as a part of this PTP agreement.
- Note this discount is applicable for up to 10 persons. If the client has more than 10 Persons the official SofemaOnline discounts will be applicable.
- A dedicated Account Manager will be provided to provide you with a direct contact to answer your questions, provide support and guidance and help you to choose the best options for your organisations needs.
- PTP Partners can request accelerated loading of a training subject, (When not currently available – 10 Delegates required)
- When using corporate enrolment for EASA 145 Recurrent Training we support you with reminders mandatory courses of the staff (HF, EWIS and FTS). Only when mass purchase is done.
SAS Privileged Training Partner Program is a program which provides an additional discount to our loyal customers but which also provides an additional incentive to owners of non large aircraft. More than 45 companies worldwide already signed the PTP agreement and benefits from SAS discounts.
All online training courses may be seen here: https://sofemaonline.com/43-marketing/108-a-to-z
How Do I become a SAS Privileged Training Partner?
A to Z List of Current Privileged Training Partners
ACIA Aero Parts Company
AeroChamp Aviation (Intl.) Pvt. Ltd
Air Malta plc
Air Sport OOD
Air Works Airline MRO
Airbus Helicopters Romania S.A.
Airplane Technics LLC
Asia Atlantic Airlines Co., Ltd.
Aviation Agency Assistance Co., Ltd
Bahrain Airport Services
Bassaka Air Limited
Blue Air – Airline Management Solutions
Blue Dart Aviation Ltd
Charter Jets UAB
Dubai Air Wing
ExecuJet Aviation Group – Middle East
Flynas M&E Support Services
FMI Air Ltd.
Fujairah Aviation Academy
GAINJET AVIATION S.A.
GME Aviation Services DWC LLC
Golden Myanmar Airlines Public Company Limited.
Gulf Helicopters Company
Horizon International Flight Academy
Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
Jordan Aircraft Maintenance Limited – JorAMCo
K-Mile Air Company Ltd.
Lufthansa Technik Philippines
MGH Ground Handling SRL
Myanmar National Airlines
PT. AERO NUSANTARA INDONESIA
Rada Airlines LLC
SC PRIMUL MERIDIAN SRL
SE MoldATSA, ANSP.
SHAECO (Singapore Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company)
SKC Technologies Private Limited
Thai AirAsia X
Training Center ”Aviator”
UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS – Dubai MRO
Valan International Cargo Charter
VIRTUAL AIRLINES AVIATION SERVICES LLC
Vision Air International
Volga Dnepr Gulf
Wizz Air Hungary Ltd.
Yangon Aircraft Engineering Company (Y.A.E.C.O.)