Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) www.sassofia.com provides expert support to enable you to gain.
Together with our associate companies AETS-Sofema, RAS Tech & Part 21 Solutions, we have the expertise to provide the correct level of support to minimise your expense and maximise your effectiveness.
- EASA Part 145 Maintenance Organisation Approval (MOA)
- EASA Part M Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation Approval (CAMO)
- EASA Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation Approval (MTOA)
- EASA Part 21 Subpart G Production Organisation Approval (POA)
- EASA Part 21 Subpart J Design Organisation Approval (DOA)
Considering the Challenges to Gaining EASA Approval
Where are the current client identified challenges associated with gaining an EASA regulatory approval?
- Raising a Risk-Based, accelerated awareness of the Regulatory Environment in which you will engage.
- Ensuring effective management of competence throughout the business including appropriate role-related training.
- Delivering an Effective Quality Assurance System to provide Management with the necessary awareness of Organisational and Regulatory Exposure.
Gaining Your EASA Approval
Whether you are seeking to acquire approval as a “European Approval” or as a “Third Country Foreign Approval” our expert support can guide you all the way.
SAS has the resources to enable our support to match your needs, providing you with the guidance matched to your needs to fully engage with the complex EASA Regulatory Environment.
The competence of your senior management is critically important to realising the goal of achieving EASA regulatory approval, our goal is to support both the development of this human capital as well as the effectiveness of your internal oversight process.
- More than 500 Classroom Regulatory & Vocational Courses.
- More than 150 Online Regulatory & Vocational Courses.
Expert Regulatory Support – our focus is on a “lite touch” approach to help you gain your approval within a managed timeline in an efficient, safe and effective way.
We assist with a detailed Gap Analysis to enable a full understanding of the current situation including risk-based process assessments and organisational surveys.
To qualify for an EASA approval requires the structure of your organisation including all related roles and responsibilities to be clearly documented and we help you not just to interpret the regulations but to understand how to apply them.
We focus on effective business process and understand that regulatory compliance is a step on the journey, not the destination – The effectiveness of your business is paramount.
Helping you to develop your documents, procedures, manuals and expositions using our “lite touch” philosophy.
We provide high-level support for both management competence related training as well as guidance to ensure the correct organisational engagement and oversight of technical skills competence related training.
Please take a look at Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) www.sassofia.com – Helping our Client is what we have done for more than 10 years.