Sofema Aviation Services Presents:
Where & When is the Course?
SAS Training Academy, Sofia, Bulgaria – June 4th to June 7th, 2018
Who is the Course for?
This course will be of very significant benefit to potential Human Factors trainers who need to have the necessary competence to deliver effective Human Factor Training. Training Department Managers and other Training staff will also benefit from attendance at this course.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
The course is highly practical, and promotes best training practices. It is an industry specific four-day program specifically designed for those who need to manage, or deliver Human Factors Training. The HFTTT course stimulates involvement and provides for powerful motivation. To also introduce the delegate to training skills and to provide the confidence which can be developed to deliver effective Human Factors Training within your organizations.
Why Should I choose SAS for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customer Download Area.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out! SAS Discount Program.
Content of the Training :
- Why do we have Human Factors Training?
- Background to Human Factors
- General Introduction to Requirements
- The Dirty Dozen – Top HF Precursors
- The Challenges of Providing Human Factors Training to an Adult Group
- Trainer Personal Development & Coaching
- Delivering Effective Human Factors Aviation Training – Personal Considerations
- The HF Trainers Learning Path
- Understanding the role of Extrinsic & Intrinsic Motivation
- Communicating / Giving Feedback
- Speaking in Public – Developing your skills
- Balancing Presentation, Motivation Debate & Discussion
- Non Verbal Communication
- The use of case studies
See detailed content of the training here
What is the cost?
Total cost excluding accommodation for 4 day training is 1105 USD
Check out our discount policy
How can I register to the training?