About the training:
The Course Focuses on the Obligations of the Organisation to ensure awareness & compliance concerning Aircrew Certification and Training.
Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 of 3 November 2011 lays down technical requirements and administrative procedures related to civil aviation aircrew pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 216/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. Find more details here
What are the subjects covered?
- Intro to the Basic Regulation EC 2018/1139
- EASA Regulations Overview
- Detailed review of Air Crew Regulation EU 1178/2011
- Annex I Part FCL
- Annex II Condition for converting existing national licenses
- Annex III Conditions for the acceptance of licenses issued by or on behalf of 3rd countries (ICAO)
- Annex IV Part Medical
- Annex V Part Cabin Crew
- Annex VI Authority requirements for Air Crew
- Annex VI -Part ARA – ARO.GEN.200 Management system
- Oversight, certification and enforcement
- Oversight Programme
- Initial Certification
- Specific Requirements Relating to Flight Crew Licencing
- Oversight of Aero Medical Examiners
- Specific Requirements Related to Approved Training Organisations
- Requirements related to Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTD)
- Annex VII Organization requirements for Air Crew
- Associated Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM)
See the benefits of the 2-days course here
Why Should you choose Sofema Aviation Services?
Sofema Aviation Services is a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 12 years of operational experience. Since we started we have provided training services to approx 25,000 delegates and we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customers.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost-effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out: SAS Discount Program
What do people say about Sofema Aviation Services training?
“The instructor used the right words to explain the material.”
“The discussions among the group were very beneficial.”
“The instructor showed a very resourceful background and experience.”
“All sections of the course were related to my field.”
“Adequate answers were given to specific questions.”
For requests & further details, please contact email@example.com