Sofema Online CAMO Diploma
How Does a Certifying Engineer Prepare for a move into the EASA Continuing Airworthiness Environment?
How Does a current member of a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) broaden their knowledge to engage with additional duties?
How Does a CAMO Post Holder (PH) or Nominate Person (NP) demonstrate awareness of the various obligations and responsibilities of the CAMO?
Answer – By Completing the Sofema Online CAMO Diploma Learning Path
Please make no mistake this a lot of study material, however, if you are genuine about growing your knowledge and developing your career this is a practical route to achieve.
Achieving a Sofema Online CAMO Diploma will provide you with evidence of wide understanding of related CAMO subjects
Grow your Competence with Sofema Online Learning Diploma
Demonstrates your high level of knowledge across multiple subject areas within a core business unit.
The Sofema Online Learning Diploma is the perfect way to demonstrate to your employer or future employer that you have an achieved a basic understanding of the subject matter across a range of related topics.
- Benefit from a Substantial Multi-Course Special Discount
- Print multiple course completion certificates online
- Receive Your Had Copy Diploma worldwide on completion
CAMO Diploma Learning Path
a) Part M Regulations with Voice Over
b) Maintenance Planning Full Package (5 separate courses in 1 package)
c) Technical Records
d) EASA Part 21 Review for CAMO Staff
e) Developing an Effective Reliability Program Essentials
f) Introduction to the Master Minimum Equipment List (MMEL) and Minimum Equipment List (MEL)
g) Maintenance Error Management System & MEDA Training Program
h) Engine Condition Trend Monitoring
i) RVSM Continued Airworthiness & Maintenance Practices
Normal Price when undertaken individually = 1005 USD
Special Price to obtain your Diploma with Sofema Online Learning Development = 645 USD (Introductory Offer Normal Price 750 USD)
Equal to 3 monthly payments of 215 USD
- Payments may be spread over 3 Consecutive Months
- a) Each Course will remain open for 4 months from the individual start date
- b) The entire Program Must be completed with a 12-month period
- c) Any extensions will be charged at 50 % of the “Normal” appropriate rate for the course
- d) Course will be allocated sequentially when the current course is completed
- e) Diploma’s will only be issued once all courses are completed