Sofema Online launched a new online training regarding GCAA CAR 145
About the training:
Course type: Presentation without voice over
Duration: Equivalent to 1-day classroom training
Price: 75.00 EUR (get up to 40% off with a Multi-Courses/Users Discount)
This course aims to give the delegates a recurrent overview of the GCAA CAR 145 regulation. They will gain an understanding regarding both airworthiness and maintenance principles, including a thorough understanding of the Role of CAR 145. See more details
- Review of Changes
- GCAA Maintenance Organisation Review Certificate (MORC)
- CAR 145 Purpose Content and Relationship
- Continuous Airworthiness – The Role of CAR 145
- Contract & Subcontract Management
- Managing Competencies in a CAR 145 Environment
- SMS and CAR 145
- 145.1 General
- 145.10 Scope
- 145.15 Application
- 145.20 Terms of Approval
- 145.25 Facility Requirements
- 145.30 Personnel Requirements
- 145.35 Certifying Staff and Category B1 and B2 Support Staff
- 145.40 Equipment, Tools and Material
- 145.42 Acceptance of Components
- 145.45 Maintenance Data
- 145.47 Production Planning
- 145.48 Performance of Maintenance
- 145.50 Certification of Maintenance
- 145.55 Maintenance Records
- 145.60 Occurrence Reporting
- 145.65 Safety and Quality Policy, Maintenance Procedures, and Quality System
- 145.70 Maintenance Organisation Exposition
- 145.75 Privileges of the Organisation
- 145.80 Limitations on the Organisation
- 145.85 Changes to the Organisation
- 145.90 Continued Validity
- 145.95 Findings
Do you want a soft copy of the material?
Special offer for Individuals:
Special offer for Groups of 7 or more:
Groups of 7 or more students enrolling together will be eligible for a Free of charge soft copy of the material.
- Kindly note this discount is only available when ordered and paid for at the time of the training.
- Please advise firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to avail of this offer.
How to register?
Are you a Sofema Online client?
Join our membership program – Sofema Online Aviation Network (SOAN) – Now rebranded as SOL Plus, and save up to 25% on your next training course!
Aicraft Maintenance, Aviation Quality, Aviation Quality System, aviation safety, Category B1, continuous airworthiness, EASA Part 145 / GCAA CAR 145, GCAA CAR 145, Maintenance Organisation, New Training, online training course, Safety Management Systems (SMS), SOL Training