Aircraft Leasing Return Management “Blog of Blogs”
SofemaOnline (SOL) offers specific guidance related to a number of key subjects dealing with multiple challenges related to managing Aircraft Leases and Lease returns.
See the following online training package with SofemaOnline:
Aircraft Lease Management & Technical Records Consolidated Package (Equivalent to 7 days of Classroom Training)
This program is specifically designed to raise the competence of persons who are involved with Managing Leases or Lease Returns.
Ideally suited to Leasing Organisations wishing to introduce new staff to the regulatory environment as well as Continuing Airworthiness Staff including Technical Records Engineering & Maintenance Planning, Quality Assurance, Legal & Admin.
Program Consists of the Following Training Courses:
- EASA Part M Maintenance Planning Essentials for Lease Companies
- Managing Aircraft Lease Agreements and Maintenance Reserves
- Aircraft Technical Records Specialist Lessee Management for CAMO & TR Staff
Live Webinar – You are welcome
Join us for a Live Webinar on 10th November with Special Guest “Expert” – Check here
Aircraft Leasing Practical Workshop features & benefits:
- Gain an understanding related to dealing with all Leasing Issues
- Presented by a Subject Matter Expert with 20 Widebody lease returns successfully completed
- Minimise your exposure – Potential for Significant Saving during the return Process
- Avoid Traps & Pitfalls which can be extremely costly
The Workshop is taking place online – Tuesday 10 November 2020 & All attendees will be entitled to:
- MP4 File of the entire proceedings
- Contact List of Attendees for Networking
- Associated Documentation and Guidance Information
- Certificate confirming attendance of the event
See our Blogs for an insight into “Best Practice”:
Aircraft Lease, Aircraft Lease Returns, Aircraft Leasing, Aircraft Leasing Practical Workshop, Aircraft Redelivery, Aircraft Technical Records, Aviation Training, Online Training, SAS training, SOL Training