Ramp accidents cost major airlines worldwide at least US$10 billion a year, the data indicates. These accidents affect airport operations, result in personnel injuries, and damage aircraft, facilities and ground-support equipment.
The Training is designed to raise awareness of all organisational elements of Ramp Safety and to consider the various challenges which face us both directly and indirectly.
The delegate will understand the exposure created by Human Factor considerations and will receive familiarization regarding best practice safety procedures on the ramp in order to create safety awareness.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– General Introduction – Aircraft Ramp Safety
– Safety on the Ramp 1
– The Top 12 HF Precursors
– Introduction to marshalling equipment, gloves, wands etc
– Aircraft hazard areas
– Technical inspection of equipment
– F.O.D. check, aircraft arrival Inspection
– Marshalling techniques, risk assessment and local procedures
– Actions in the event of an Emergency
– Connection of ground power unit to the aircraft
– Communication with the aircraft crew
– Safety on the Ramp 2
– Aircraft stopping guidance
– Engine Numbering
– Aircraft Marshalling Signals
– Technical Marshalling Signals
All employees with operational duties on the ramp, supervisors managers and quality audit staff.
The Training is suitable for new starters but in general assumes some basic understanding of the correct behaviour on the Ramp.
The training is designed to raise awareness of the dangers existing on the Ramp together with appropriate behaviour to manage this behaviour in the best way possible.
After successful completion of the course, trainees will know the basic safety-rules and procedures for working on the Ramp and for general aircraft handling.
1 day – The training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806