Organisations which can deliver an effective quality audit system and a process to follow up with all issues in an effective and practical way, grow and flourish.This course is specifically designed to meet the needs of an Auditor working in a 145 organization, written by an Auditor with more than 25 years practical experience gained whilst auditing within a 145 Environment it is highly practical and relevant. Part 145 organisations are required to have an effective Quality audit Program to ensure that all required compliance’s (both external and Internal) are met by the organization.
This course is aimed at aviation professionals who are seeking to embrace a Maintenance Auditing Role. The course delivers an in depth understanding of the background to compliance management and auditing, auditing techniques and behaviours receive an in depth and practical coverage. The course is aimed both at new entrants to the auditing environment as well as industry professionals looking to polish their auditing skills. The training will place clear priority on the technique of integrated auditing including system and process auditing together with a root cause understanding of methods to identify systemic failures as opposed to mere compliance type audit findings.
Who is the course for?
All personnel with duties and/or responsibilities in ensuring effective oversight of the Operator and the MRO. Competent Authority (CA) Quality Assurance Staff. Also of Interest to persons working in an Part 145 Quality System.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
To consider the fundamentals of a fully compliant Aviation Quality System together with the Key elements required to organize the Quality Audit System processes to ensure compliance and to deliver maximum effectiveness.
To re-enforce a comprehensive understanding of the requirements for both the QA & SMS systems including an understanding of the different types of audit applicable for each area.
A practical understanding of the high level and working level regulations.
Develop the attendees understanding of Airworthiness Principles.
Why should I choose SAS for this training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customer.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out!
What Makes SAS Aviation Maintenance Auditing in a Part 145 Environment Essentials – 1 Day Different?
Because our courses are written by people who have lived through the regulations. The author of the training material has more than 25 years’ experience as an auditor across the entire regulatory spectrum.
At Sofema Aviation Services our focus is on accepting that compliance with Regulations is in fact minimum compliance. Interpreting the regulations in a way which enables the development and optimisation of our business is where we should see opportunity to drive efficiencies and cost saving.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
- Introduction & the Challenges of Effective Aviation Compliance Auditing
- Abbreviations and Terms
- Regulatory Framework
- The Role of Compliance Auditing within a Part 145 Environment
- QMS & SMS relationship
- Compliance Manager Responsibilities
- Post Holder Responsibilities and Relationships
- Managing Auditor competency Learning Path Development
- The role of MEMS – Internal Reporting Systems
- Error, Violations, Blame & Culpability
- Beyond Compliant Audit Programs
- Auditing Introduction
- Audit Preparation and Planning
- Carrying out the Audit
- Advance Quality Auditing Techniques
- Audit planning – Development of audit check lists
- Using Psychological Tools to Support Audit Questioning
- Dealing with Situations
- Managing meetings to open and close the audit
- Effective Report writing
- Creating Corrective Actions
- Root cause analysis
- Management Evaluation
This course is designed to focus on the role of persons either managing or working within the Aviation Quality environment.
This is not a course for beginners, a strong background in commercial aviation together with a general awareness of the regulatory is a must.
1. To equip the attendee with the skills and techniques required to manage a Quality Assurance program and execute meaningful audit programs and audits within their respective companies.
2. To give the attendees a number of exercises including raising their own audit plans, checklists and reports in relation to their role, using procedures and audit plans drawn from their own company. This will ensure the course is practical and relevant to each attendee.
1 Day – The Training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00 with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806