Aviation Quality Systems have been around for many years, A Proactive SMS system has been mandated by ICAO since Jan 2009, the Development of Safety Management Systems SMS continues to gain in prominence and importance in both Airline Operations a Maintenance Organisations.
The Aviation Quality System should be at the heart of the operation, fully functioning within every department and element of the organization, as part of this organizational system. Internal part time auditors can provide a significant contribution to the effectiveness of the quality system. Being able to train your own auditors adds a competitive advantage.
Developing an organizational capability to deliver Quality & Safety Auditor training to include Hazzard and Risk Assessment will benefit the organization and allow the training and deployment of internal auditors
The primary purpose of this 4 day training is to focus your QA / SMS Nominated Trainer on the most effective processes for delivering auditor training
The course is not intended to substitute for either QA or SMS training but is nevertheless designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the requirement for both the QA & SMS systems including an understanding of the different types of audit applicable for each area.
Aviation Quality & Safety Auditing & Risk Assessment Train the Trainer course reviews all the fundamentals and considers the various challenges to ensure that all required elements are included and considers effective ways of delivering the training.
All SAS Train the Trainer courses are highly practical, and promotes best training practices. It is an industry specific two-day program specifically designed for those who need to manage, or deliver Safety Management System Training. This course is a highly participative and stimulates This training is designed specifically for the needs of the Aviation Internal Quality Auditor
This 4 day highly practical course offered by Sofema Aviation Services is designed specifically to teach Training techniques to Quality Professionals to support them with the process of training internal auditors within their own organisations.
It is widely accepted that Organisations which are able to deliver an effective quality audit system, together with a process to follow up with all issues in an effective and practical way, able to not only drive efficiencies, but to grow and flourish.
Why should I attend this course?
To receive the tools and preparation to take responsibility for delivering Quality & Safety Audit Training within your own organisation.
To Learn how to effectively teach Root Cause Analysis
To understand how to communicate and teach roles and responsibilities used for a systematic risk management.
To Learn the personal skills necessary to deliver effective Quality and Safety Training
DETAILED CONTENT / TOPICS (the following subjects will be addressed) –
– General Introduction
– Dealing with the Fundamental Quality & Safety Training Message
– Teaching the Difference between Safety Assurance and Quality Assurance
– Teaching the Difference between Compliance and Performance
– What is Andragogy – Understanding the Adult learning process – Knowles Theory
– Delivering Effective Training – Personal Considerations
– The Quality & Safety Trainer’s Learning Path
– Considering Presentation Techniques
– Workshop Presentation Task
– Teaching Basic Quality Auditing Techniques
– Teaching Advanced Quality Auditing Techniques
– How to Deliver Performance Audits
– Practical Safety Auditing Techniques
– How to Manage a Practical Audit Training Program
– Communicating / Giving Feedback
– Management and Oversight issues related to Quality & Safety Training
– Speaking in Public– Developing your Skills
– Effective use of Case Studies to Support the development of Quality & – Safety Auditing Techniques
– Understanding and Training a Hazard Identification Processes
– Developing Risk Assessment Competencies
– Workshop Activity considering the use of Case Study to benefit the learning process
– Performing Risk Assessment & Mitigation
– Trainer Personal Development & Coaching
– Safety Culture and the Impact on Quality & Safety within the organisation
– Balancing Presentation, Motivation Debate & Discussion
– Delegate Final Presentation
This course will be of very significant benefit to anyone who is required to be involved in the training of Quality & Safety Audit personnel and anyone required to the necessary competence to deliver effective Risk Assessment Quality SMS Training.
Quality Department, Safety Department, Training Department Managers and other Training staff will also benefit from attendance to this course.
A background in an aviation maintenance environment. You should have already attended several Human Factor and Safety Management related training courses..
After attending this course, participants should be able to develop a company specific comprehensive Quality & Safety Auditor Training program compliant with the requirements of EASA OPS Reg 965/2012 & ICAO Annex 6 / Annex 19.
4 Days – Each training day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806