Though there has been some harmonisation over the years with Part 145 aviation regulations particularly with the United States Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), still differences exist.
With the growth seen in China for aviation over the years, many organisations are now certificated by the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) as well as by the FAA and the EASA.
All three regulations are slightly different and therefore personnel should not only be able to understand them in their entirety, but also be able to recognise the differences to avoid situations of non-compliance.
Our training courses are focused on the practical delivery of a specific understanding of the regulation which allows the organization to ensure compliance to the regulation whilst at the same time developing optimized organisational processes.
The Aims of the course are to help delegates understand the differences and peculiarities between the three regulations concerning both airworthiness and maintenance principles.
Understanding regulations driving the 145 process enables you to make the best business decisions and to ensure compliance.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– Definitions and Abbreviations
– Introduction to the CAAC, EASA and FAA
– Bilateral Agreements
– Overview of CCAR-145, EASA Part 145 and 14 CFR Part 145
– Differences between CCAR-145, EASA Part 145 and 14 CFR Part 145
– Release Certification
– Continuing Airworthiness – The Role of Part 145
– Contract and Subcontract Management
– Managing Competencies in a Part 145 Environment
– SMS and EASA Part 145
Certifying Staff, Quality Inspectors, Quality Managers, Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Stores and Logistics Staff.
A background in an aviation environment.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Secure knowledge of the key components of CCAR-145, EASA Part 145 and 14 CFR Part 145.
- Understand the similarities and differences between CCAR-145, EASA Part 145 and 14 CFR Part 145.
- Increase compliance by ensuring you and your staff are conversant with the applicable regulation.
- Reduce the risk of non-compliance by understanding the snags in bilateral agreements.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The presentation seemed long but it was covered in a very smooth way.”
“The instructor expanded our knowledge on the practical aspects too.”
“The instructor gave us some practical advice.”
“The length of the course fits perfectly its purposes.”
“The concrete examples helped me a lot to understand the material.”
1 day – Start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806