This course focuses on the obligations of the organisation related to the development and management within the context of contracting and sub-contracting related to both the Operations & Maintenance Environment. During the training, you will review various agreements, contracts, and leases.
This course delivers fundamental knowledge that can be built on to provide delegates with the necessary foundation to manage and deliver contracts. In addition, it provides the delegates with an in-depth knowledge of processes and procedures related to contracting and sub-contracting in aviation together with the consideration of the potential financial consequences related to contractual obligations.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) Understand the fundamentals of contract law and drafting principles
b) Understand the various sources of airline contract law, including international air law, and typical interline agreements.
c) Be able to analyze contractual needs and obligations to enable the drafting and construction of typical contracts
d) Be able to manage the creation and deliver oversight of airline ground handling agreements, catering agreements and outsourcing agreements
Who is the course for?
The course is for individuals who have responsibilities related to managing operations and maintenance contracts. This may include aviation managers, maintenance managers, procurement and contracting officers, project managers, and other individuals involved in the management and oversight of aviation contracts.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– Contract Introduction
– Typical Contractual Terms Used in the Aviation Environment
– When we use a Contract and When do we use a Subcontract – Regulatory Obligations
– Typical Elements within a contract
– Typical Techniques to analyze a contract and identify exposures
– Understanding Risk Management within a Contract
– The process for Indemnification
– Aviation Lease Considerations (operational & maintenance)
– The role of Insurance within Aviation Contracts
– The role of service level agreements and other Contractual Measures
– Understand the need for EASA Compliance within the Aviation operational environment
– Techniques for effective contractual negotiations
– Developing Oversight Mechanisms to support Sub Contract activities
– Workshop Activity to draft a contract framework within a given business area
All Senior Aviation Managers and Business Area Owners with responsibilities for either contract development or contract management.
No specific Aviation Knowledge is required to attend this course
To be able to Negotiate, Review, Develop, and Manage Contracts and Contractual Obligations within your relevant aviation business sector.
What do People Say About Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The instructor used the right words to explain the material.”
“The discussions among the group were very beneficial.”
“The instructor showed very resourceful background and experience.”
“All sections of the course were related to my field.”
“Adequate answers were given to specific questions.”
2 days – Each Training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806