The focus of this 2 day course is to identify, encourage and enhance your Classroom Instructional Skills. Learning from professionals how to define a training program, best practice methods for facilitation and presenting. Understand how to perform a Training Needs Analysis and to develop material and content. Ensuring the delivery of an active and engaging learning experience for the delegates.
This course aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the requirement for effective training in the continuing airworthiness environment Part CAMO / Part 145 & Part 147 and considers a range of learning techniques to enable you to deliver strong and effective training. The course is intensive & highly practical, and promotes best training practices.
Extensive use is made of group exercises, case studies and feedback.
Who is the course for?
The course is primarily focused on the needs of the Continuing Airworthiness Instructor to be compliant with the obligation to complete Instructional Techniques Training.
The course will also be of interest to persons who are interested in becoming Aviation Regulatory & Technical Instructors or wishing to hone existing skills.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) Understand the structure, composition and impact of EASA Regulation 1321/2014 Regulations
b Understand the Adult Learning Experience – Andragogy
c) Understand the best use of instructional tools and techniques to enhance instruction
d) Understand techniques to optimize and deliver practical presentations
e) Focus on the development of your communication skills.
f) Learn how to create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning activities
g) Developing effective visual aids and supporting materials
h) Developing Course Material and delivering an effective Training Needs Analysis
i) Learn how to motivate participants and to maintain attention
j) How to ensure participants active involvement throughout the training.
k) Consider group learning and collaborative learning techniques.
l) Stay up to date with industry instructional techniques
m) How to manage difficult students and topics
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
- General Introduction
- EASA Regulatory Introduction
- The Challenges of Training an Adult Group – the Adult Learning Experience – Andragogy
- Delivering Effective Training – Personal Considerations
- The Continuing Airworthiness Trainer’s Learning Path
- Introduction to Student Learner Styles
- Introductions Icebreakers and Warm Ups
- What is Motivation – How to Encourage
- Creating a Positive Learning Atmosphere
- Learning Styles – How to Maximise Absorption
- Developing the Aviation Training Program – Practical Considerations
- Curriculum Design to comply with Andragogical Principles
- Learn How to Maintain Participants Motivation and Attention
- Designing your own Presentation – Principles and Fundamentals
- Giving Feedback, How When and Where
- Speaking in Public – Developing your Skills
- Practical Speaking – Workshop Activity
- Considering the Phases of Instruction
- Where do we use Coaching Skills & What is Facilitation
- The Use of Case Studies
- Designing your own Course Material
- Performing an effective Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Lesson Planning
- Final Review & Close Out
This course will be of very significant benefit to potential trainers who need to have the necessary competence to deliver effective courses within your organisation or independently
Training Department Managers and other Training staff will also benefit from attendance to this course.
A background in an aviation continuing airworthiness environment with either a relevant Degree or Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence would be an advantage.
After attending this course, participants should be able to develop a company-specific Training program compliant with Part CAMO / Part 145 or Part 147 requirements for both Initial and recurrent training.
EASA Part 145 /147 Training Management Issues, Andragogical Principles, Performing TNA, Delivering Effective Training, Developing Effective Training Programs, Communication / Feedback / Speaking in Public. Balancing Presentation, Case Studies & Lesson Planning.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The instructor used the right words to explain the material.”
“The discussions among the group were very beneficial.”
“The instructor showed a very resourceful background and experience.”
“All sections of the course were related to my field.”
“Adequate answers were given to specific questions.”
2 days ac– Start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806