3 Days intensive training covering QA Auditing and Advanced Auditing Techniques. Root Cause Analysis and Performance Auditing Techniques
Organisations which can deliver an effective quality audit system as well as a process to follow up with all issues in an effective and practical way, grow and flourish.
This course is specifically designed to meet the needs of an Auditor working in a Part M / Part 145 organization, written by an Auditor with more than 25 years practical experience gained whilst auditing within Aviation Maintenance and Operations Environments.
The course is highly practical and relevant. The course considers basic and advanced Quality Assurance Auditing plus Root Cause Analysis as well as Performance Auditing Techniques.
This course is aimed at aviation professionals who are seeking to enhance the role of auditing within the CAMO & Maintenance Environment.
The course delivers an in depth understanding of the auditing techniques and behaviours it is suitable as an introduction for new auditors and a refresher for more experience auditors.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– General Introduction
– Abbreviations and Terms
– How to Effectively Determine Compliance
– Auditor Competence
– Quality Review & Delivery of Effective Audits
– Quality Audit Fundamentals – Compliance Audits / System Audits / Process – Audits / Product Audits / – Surveillance Audits
– Basic Quality Auditing Techniques
– Advanced Quality Audit Techniques
– The use of Psychology during Audits
– Performance Auditing Basics
– Delivering Performance Audits
– Developing Preventative Strategies and the role of Performance Auditing
– The impact of Safety Culture on Performance Audits
– Performing and Managing Investigations with Practical Examples
– Auditing the Organisations Communication Tools
– Development and use of Audit Check Lists
– Auditing for Process Effectiveness
– Root Cause – Understanding the Different Role Between Quality & Safety Auditing
– Practical understanding of the role of Root Cause
– Identification of Root Cause
– Managing Root Cause Processes including techniques for Analysis
– Analysis using Logic Models and Simulations Introduction
– Accidents and Incidents the link to Safety and Human Factors
– The connection between Human Factors and SMS Exposure
– Understanding Hazard Identification and Risk Management
– Effective Management of your Aviation Quality System
– Creating an Audit Schedule
– Managing Meetings to Open and Close the Audit
– Effective Report Writing
– Dealing with Corrective Actions
– Management Evaluation
Target groups –
Quality Assurance Professionals with existing audit experience and knowledge of aviation quality systems. New staff and other persons wishing to understand best practice techniques associated with Aviation Quality Assurance Processes are also welcome.
Knowledge of Part 145 and Part M Aviation systems is highly beneficial a background knowledge of basic aviation auditing techniques is also an advantage.
Learning Objectives –
The goal of the training is to achieve a consensus of practical understanding. Particularly regarding in depth and best practice processes for managing the aviation auditing role. Focused within a Part M and Part 145 Audit department.
3 days – each day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806