The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has published the Cover Regulation along with the Implementing Rules for the conduct of Air Operations as Regulation (EC) 965/2012 dated 5 October 2012 (published on 25th October)
The new Air Operations requirements consist of the Regulation and its implementing measures/Implementing and the corresponding Acceptable
Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM),which are published on the Agency website as Decisions.
The Regulation lays down detailed rules for commercial air transport operations with aeroplanes and helicopters, including ramp inspections of aircraft of operators under the safety oversight of another State when landed at aerodromes located in the territory subject to the provisions of the Treaty.
The Regulation also lays down detailed rules on the conditions for issuing, maintaining, amending, limiting, suspending or revoking the certificates of operators of aircraft referred to in Article 4(1)(b) and (c) of Regulation (EC) No 216/2008 engaged in commercial air transport operations, the privileges and responsibilities of the holders of certificates as well as conditions under which operations shall be prohibited, limited or subject to certain conditions in the interest of safety.
Regulation 965/2012 has a significant impact affecting all European Operators. This training is specifically focused on key personnel in Aviation Management, Flight Operations or Aircraft Maintenance environment involved in or with responsibility for the implementing Part OPS transition from EU OPS.
This Training is optimised for Regulatory Authority Inspectors.
Why should I choose SAS for this training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customer.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out!
What Makes SAS (EC) Regulation 965/2012 Training For Civil Aviation Authority and Competent Authority Inspectors – 3 Days Different?
Because our courses are written by people who have lived through the regulations. The author of the training material has more than 25 years’ experience as an auditor across the entire regulatory spectrum.
At Sofema Aviation Services our focus is on accepting that compliance with Regulations is in fact minimum compliance. Interpreting the regulations in a way which enables the development and optimisation of our business is where we should see opportunity to drive efficiencies and cost saving.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
The training outlines the overall regulatory framework of EASA – European Aviation Safety Agency and reviews the Civil Aviation regulatory evolution leading up to the introduction of Part OPS.
– Abbreviations & Terms
– Update & Notes
– General Introduction
– A Brief History of European Aviation Regulatory Development
– Understanding the EASA Regulatory Machine
– Regulations on Air Operators Introduction
– EASA Basic Regulation (EC) 216/2008
– The Management System requirements of Part OPS
– SMS In an Operations Environment – Part OPS & SMS
– How we Measure and Categorize Risk
– Considering Part M & EASA “OPS” Interfaces
– Areas of Interest Concerning Aircraft Import / Export in EASA EU Jurisdiction
– Considering MEL Related Events & Issuers
– Considering Part ORO Subpart FTL
– ANNEX II Authority Requirements for Air Operations Part-ARO
– Competent Authority Management System
– Documented Policies And Procedures
– Oversight Program
– Inspector Competency
– Managing Operational Risk
– Demonstration Of Compliance
– Documented Policies And Procedures
– Inspector Training Programmes
– Qualification And Training — Inspectors
– Operations Cover Regulation and Amendments
– ANNEX III – Part ORO
– Annex IV Part CAT
– Annex V Part-SPA – Operations Requiring Specific Approvals
– Annex VI Part-NCC – Non-Commercial Operations with Complex Motor-Powered Aircraft
– Annex VII Part-NCO – Non-Commercial Operations with Other-Than-Complex Motor-Powered Aircraft
– Annex VIII Part-SPO– Specialized Operations
Primary Focus of this Training is for Civil Aviation Authority and Regulatory Authority Inspectors as well as Postholders and other Flight Operations personnel, CAMO Staff, Training Organizations management, Aero-medical and Airport authorities staff, Ground Operations Personnel International organizations operations personnel. Compliance and Safety management.
A background or understanding of Operations within European aviation.
To familiarize current AOC holders and other Operational and Concerned Personnel with a detailed understanding of EASA Part OPS Structure and Environment with emphasis on Compliance Monitoring and AMC & GM procedures.
3 days – Start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806