An industry specific two-day program specifically designed for Accountable Manager and Maintenance System Post Holder of an CAR 145 / Part 145 Organization.
The Maintenance Post Holder is directly responsible for Quality Control together with the effectiveness of the Safety Management System. This course also considers in detail the Role and Responsibilities of Continuing Airworthiness Manager. Typical responsibilities include ensuring the company’s compliance with the approved maintenance program GCAA / EASA regulations and adherence to company required procedures.
Additionally the Post holder Maintenance is responsible for a wide range of safety critical processes.
This in depth course provides a detailed practical training in management obligations and methodologies to ensure an effective and efficient maintenance organization.
The course is highly participative, and promotes industry best practices as standard, it is developed by an industry professional with over 40 years Commercial Aviation experience.
Aviation Authorities may choose to interview Form 4 candidates. All relevant areas are covered during the course.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– Abbreviations & Terms
– ICAO Introduction
– A Brief History of European Aviation Regulatory Development
– UAE Civil Aviation Law
– GCAA Publications
– AM & Nominated Post Holders
– Difference between Quality Assurance and Safety Assurance
– The Quality Responsibilities of the Post Holder and Quality Manager
– Managing Standards
– The SMS responsibilities of the Maintenance Post Holder
– How We Measure and Categorize Risk
– UAE GCAA Introduces Maintenance Organisation Review Certificate_MORC
– EASA Part M / CAR M Purpose Content and Relationship
– EASA Part 145 / CAR 145 Purpose Content and Relationship
– EASA Part 21/ CAR 21 Certification of Aircraft and Related Products, Parts and Appliances
– EASA Part 66 / CAR 66 – Licensing Regulations
– EASA Part 147 / CAR 147 – Approved Training Organisation
– CAAP 22 – Incident Reporting (ROSI)
– CAAP 57 – Voluntary Occurrence Reporting System – VORS ( GCAA – VORSY )
– Managing Corporate Culture
– Developing Appropriate Communication
– Coaching Training and Leadership
– Management Evaluation – How to Ensure Effectiveness
– Nominated or designated Potholders Maintenance;
– Quality Assurance Auditors;
– EASA / GCAA Inspectors.
Extensive previous experience in the management and supervision of CAR 145 / Part 145 activities is required.
This is an advanced level course so a fundamental understanding of CAR 145 / Part 145 is a pre-requisite.
The course is highly practical and significant and active participation will be expected.
This course aims to provide a thorough and comprehensive understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the AM and Part 145 Post Holder.
The course is intended to take the student through all elements of the EASA & GCAA regulatory environment.
To focus on the needs of the business area owner to manage in an effective way and in full compliance with EASA regulatory requirements.
To familiarize with effective process to ensure Quality Control Compliance.
To consider best practice processes for the management and development of procedures
The course is designed to prepare the student for the CAR 145 Post Holder Interview.
2 days – Each training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806