The primary purpose of this training is to provide a thorough understanding of the Role of CAR M in all jurisdictions managed by an GCAA Regulatory environment. To introduce delegates to the working of the CAR M Regulatory Structure and to enable a full understanding of the operator’s responsibilities, Contracted arrangements, Subpart G responsibilities.
The Training focuses on the Operators specific responsibilities, In particular the role of Contract and Subcontract organisations.
In addition, to provide a general overview of all parts of GCAA CAR M and to provide in details an in depth understanding of Subparts C, G and I.
The training is very practical with numerous examples, which are intended to give a practical perspective of how to apply the knowledge that they gain in the workplace and to satisfy the needs of the Accountable Manager responsible for UAE Operators, Maintenance Post Holders, Quality Managers and CAR 145 maintenance organisations wishing to gain CAR M Subpart G approval.
What is the Benefit of this Training –What will I learn?
a) Achieve a solid understanding related to Subpart G Continued Airworthiness Management (CAM) and Subpart I Airworthiness Review Certificates (ARC)
b) Be able to demonstrate Part M Functionality and to avoid or mitigate problems
c) Appreciate the difference between Full ARC’s and Reviews
d) A detailed understanding of the PART M Quality System –The difference between QA & QC Roles and responsibilities
e) Be able to use the regulation to proactively manage the Continuing
Airworthiness (CA) of your aircraft.
f) Understand the activities which support the analysis of Safety Data including
SB’s and AD’s
g) Understand the purpose of STC’s and how they are integrated into the
h) Understand the roles and responsibilities within the various CAMO groups
including Reliability, Technical Records, Engineering, & Maintenance Planning
Why Should I choose SAS for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45
years commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience.
Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 15,000 delegates we
have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit
our download area as an example of how we engage with our customer
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than
our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind
– please do not take our word for it check it out! SAS Discount Program
Why Makes SAS Part M Essentials Training Different?
Because our courses are written by people who have lived through the regulations, from the introduction in the early 00’s. EASA Part M is an essential regulation related to the management of the aircraft.
At Sofema Aviation Services our focus is on accepting that compliance with EASA
Regulations is in fact minimum compliance. Interpreting the regulations in a way
which enables the development and optimization of our business is where we
should see opportunity to drive efficiency and cost saving.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed –
- Regulatory Framework
- Contract & Subcontract Management
- Organisations Approval Ratings
- Managing Competencies in a CAR M Environment
- SMS and CAR M
- Subpart B – Accountability
- Subpart C – Continuing Airworthiness
- Subpart D – Maintenance Standards
- Subpart E – Components
- Subpart F – Maintenance Organisation Approval
- Subpart G – Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation
- Subpart H – Certificate of Release to Service
- Subpart I – Airworthiness Review Introduction
- Review of Subpart G ARC Management Processes
- Review of ARC training and Qualification Process
- Subpart I Quality Processes
- Performing an ARC including Documentation Review and Physical
This course is aimed at UAE Operators, Subpart G CAMOs, Quality Managers, CAMs, Airworthiness Review Staff, NAA staff
A background in an aviation environment will benefit the delegate as will a basic understanding of Aviation technical terms.
The primary purpose of this training is to provide a thorough understanding of the Role of CAR M in specific the area of the CAMO & ARC.
In addition :
- To provide a general overview of all Parts of GCAA CAR M;
- To provide in details an in depth understanding of
Subparts C, G and I;
- The use of a Controlled environment and managing The Airworthiness Review Process;
- Obtaining Subpart G approval;
- Understand the Records review and Physical survey in relation to each other;
- Review the recommendation to issue and extend the ARC;
- Review the potential effect on Subpart G organisations Quality systems;
- Review how the Competent Authority authorises signatories;
- Consider the “Controlled Environment”.
1 day – The training will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00 with appropriate refreshment breaks.
Sofema Aviation Services offers a flexible approach to developing all in-company training courses which are specific to the client’s needs. If you would like additional information concerning how course content may be configured to be more appropriate for your organisation please email email@example.com
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806