The primary purpose of this training is to provide a thorough understanding of the Role of CAR M in all jurisdictions managed by a GCAA Regulatory environment. To introduce delegates to the working of the CAR M Regulatory Structure and to enable a full understanding of the operator’s responsibilities, Contracted arrangements, and Subpart G responsibilities.
The Training focuses on the Operator’s specific responsibilities, In particular the role of Contract and Subcontract organizations.
In addition, to provide a general overview of all parts of GCAA CAR M and to provide in detail an in-depth understanding of Subparts C, G, and I.
The training is very practical with numerous examples, which are intended to give a practical perspective of how to apply the knowledge that they gain in the workplace and to satisfy the needs of the Accountable Manager responsible for UAE Operators, Maintenance Post Holders, Quality Managers, and CAR 145 maintenance organisations wishing to gain CAR M Subpart G approval.
Who is this training for?
The course is for individuals who are involved in the aviation industry and have responsibilities related to aircraft maintenance. This may include aircraft maintenance engineers, technicians, mechanics, inspectors, and quality assurance personnel. The course provides an overview of the regulations and requirements for the maintenance of aircraft registered in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), as specified by the General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) CAR M regulations.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) Achieve a solid understanding related to Subpart G Continued Airworthiness Management (CAM) and Subpart I Airworthiness Review Certificates (ARC)
b) Be able to demonstrate Part M Functionality and avoid or mitigate problems
c) Appreciate the difference between Full ARCs and Reviews
d) A detailed understanding of the PART M Quality System –The difference between QA & QC Roles and responsibilities
e) Be able to use the regulation to proactively manage the Continuing Airworthiness (CA) of your aircraft.
f) Understand the activities which support the analysis of Safety Data including SBs and ADs
g) Understand the purpose of STCs and how they are integrated into the maintenance Program
h) Understand the roles and responsibilities within the various CAMO groups including Reliability, Technical Records, Engineering, & Maintenance Planning
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed –
– Regulatory Framework
– Contract & Subcontract Management
– Organisations Approval Ratings
– Managing Competencies in a CAR M Environment
– SMS and CAR M
– Subpart B – Accountability
– Subpart C – Continuing Airworthiness
– Subpart D – Maintenance Standards
– Subpart E – Components
– Subpart F – Maintenance Organisation Approval
– Subpart G – Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation
– Subpart H – Certificate of Release to Service
– Subpart I – Airworthiness Review Introduction
– Review of Subpart G ARC Management Processes
– Review of ARC training and Qualification Process
– Subpart I Quality Processes
– Performing an ARC including Documentation Review and Physical
This course is aimed at UAE Operators, Subpart G CAMOs, Quality Managers, CAMs, Airworthiness Review Staff, NAA staff
A background in an aviation environment will benefit the delegate as will a basic understanding of Aviation technical terms.
The primary purpose of this training is to provide a thorough understanding of the Role of CAR M specifically the area of the CAMO & ARC.
In addition :
– To provide a general overview of all Parts of GCAA CAR M;
– To provide in details an in-depth understanding of Subparts C, G, and I;
– The use of a Controlled environment and managing The Airworthiness Review Process;
– Obtaining Subpart G approval;
– Understand the Records review and Physical survey in relation to each other;
– Review the recommendation to issue and extend the ARC;
– Review the potential effect on Subpart G organisations Quality systems;
– Review how the Competent Authority authorises signatories;
– Consider the “Controlled Environment”.
What do People Say About Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“This training offers very good explanations of difficult topics.”
“All aspects were useful, the examples were great.”
“This training helped me to develop some new skills.”
“The instructor is very resourceful and intelligent.”
“Having a visual material helps a lot in the learning process.”
1 day – The training will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00 with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806