The primary purpose of this training is to provide a thorough understanding of the Role of CAR M in all jurisdictions managed by an GCAA Regulatory environment. To introduce delegates to the working of the CAR M Regulatory Structure and to enable a full understanding of the operator’s responsibilities, Contracted arrangements, Subpart G responsibilities.
The Training focuses on the Operators specific responsibilities, In particular the role of Contract and Subcontract organisations.
In addition, to provide a general overview of all parts of GCAA CAR M and to provide in details an in depth understanding of Subparts C, G and I.
The training is very practical with numerous examples, which are intended to give a practical perspective of how to apply the knowledge that they gain in the workplace and to satisfy the needs of the Accountable Manager responsible for UAE Operators, Maintenance Post Holders, Quality Managers and CAR 145 maintenance organisations wishing to gain CAR M Subpart G approval.
What is the Benefit of this Training –What will I learn?
a) Achieve a solid understanding related to Subpart G Continued Airworthiness Management (CAM) and Subpart I Airworthiness Review Certificates (ARC)
b) Be able to demonstrate Part M Functionality and to avoid or mitigate problems
c) Appreciate the difference between Full ARC’s and Reviews
d) A detailed understanding of the PART M Quality System –The difference between QA & QC Roles and responsibilities
e) Be able to use the regulation to proactively manage the Continuing Airworthiness (CA) of your aircraft.
f) Understand the activities which support the analysis of Safety Data including SB’s and AD’s
g) Understand the purpose of STC’s and how they are integrated into the maintenance Program
h) Understand the roles and responsibilities within the various CAMO groups including Reliability, Technical Records, Engineering, & Maintenance Planning
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– Regulatory Framework
– Continuous Airworthiness – The Role of CAR 145 & CAR M
– Contract & Subcontract Management
– Organisations Approval Ratings
– Managing Competencies in a CAR M Environment
– SMS and CAR M
– Subpart B – Accountability
– Subpart C – Continuing Airworthiness
– Subpart D – Maintenance Standards
– Subpart E – Components
– Subpart F – Maintenance Organisation Approval
– Subpart G – Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation
– Subpart H – Certificate of Release to Service
– Subpart I – Airworthiness Review Introduction
– Review of CAR G ARC Management Processes
– Review of ARC training and Qualification Process
– Arc Staff Nominated Form 4 Holder responsibilities
– Subpart I Quality Processes
– CAR 4 Airworthiness Review Procedures
– Performing an ARC including Documentation Review and Physical
– Related Management of approved Mods and Repairs
This course is aimed at UAE Operators, Subpart G CAMOs, Quality Managers, CAMs, Airworthiness Review Staff, NAA staff
A background in an aviation environment will benefit the delegate as will a basic understanding of Aviation technical terms.
The primary purpose of this training is to provide a thorough understanding of the Role of CAR M in specific the area of the CAMO & ARC.
– To provide a general overview of all Parts of GCAA CAR M;
– To provide in details an in depth understanding of
Subparts C, G and I;
– The use of a Controlled environment and managing The Airworthiness Review Process;
– Obtaining Subpart G approval;
– Understand the Records review and Physical survey in relation to each other;
– Review the recommendation to issue and extend the ARC;
– Review the potential effect on Subpart G organisations Quality systems;
– Review how the Competent Authority authorises signatories;
– Consider the “Controlled Environment”.
2 days – Each training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00 with appropriate refreshment breaks.
Sofema Aviation Services offers a flexible approach to developing all in-company training courses which are specific to the client’s needs. If you would like additional information concerning how course content may be configured to be more appropriate for your organisation please email email@example.com
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806