Sofema Aviation Services is pleased to offer an intensive 4 days integrated workshop and training program to provided delegates with an understanding of the managerial competences and skills involved in Aviation Leadership.
Progressive Organizations understand the importance of people skills development, providing managers with tools and understanding to function in the most effective way within the environment of the organisation, such core “soft skills” are very important to dealing with the day to day challenges faced by the organisation.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed –
– Human Factors & Human Errors – 3 Hours with focus on HF in management
– Time Management – 1 Hour
Best practices in maintenance planning and management, Optimization and proactive maintenance – 4 Hours
– Developing Leadership & Effective people management skills – 1 Hour
– Reducing exposure to accidents and errors through process optimisation – 3 Hours
Considering HF Driven Exposures including Situation Awareness and communication strategies – 4 Hours
Developing Risk Management Processes and performing root cause analysis – 8 Hours
– Developing Leadership driven culture and workmanship improvements – 4 hours
– Group review and development of Proposal for improvement and exposure mitigation – 3 Hours
– Closing of workshop and award of certificates – 1 Hour
Target groups –
Aviation Executives & Managers, Organisational Training Staff, Quality and Safety Practitioners and other stake holders and interested persons.
A sound and fundamental understanding of Aviation and Aviation Systems
Learning Objectives –
The course is intended to give participants a clear understanding of both the opportunities and the challenges which we face in our daily business life, together with an appreciation of the various processes and strategies required to ensure effective leadership.
4 Days – Each day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806