An effective Quality System evident throughout the organization can contribute tosavings of up to 20%. This workshop raises an understanding of the various roles of a quality system within the organisation in particular to focus on effective identification of the need to perform root cause analysis of the discrepancies, and to
take positive action. The training will place clear priority on the technique of integrated auditing including process and the identification of systemic failures as opposed to mere compliance type audit findings.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– A detailed practical understanding of the high level and working level
– Develop the attendees understanding of Airworthiness Principles.
– The Role of Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Post Holder Responsibility
– Understanding the role Part M and Part 145 compliant Quality System.
– The Role of Competencies – Managing and Auditing Competencies
– Understanding relationship with SMS and HF
– Delivering Effective Audits
– Quality Review & Delivery of Effective Audits
– Raising Corrective Actions with Practical Examples
– Practical understanding of the role of Root cause
– Managing Root Cause Processes
– Performing and Managing Investigations with Practical Examples
– Management Reporting Process
– Developing MOE and Company Procedures
This course is designed to accommodate all quality managers maintenance managers and quality auditors whether they are based in a Part 145 or Part M organisation.
A background in an aviation environment.
The primary goal of this training is to focus the attendees understanding on the requirements of the organisational Quality System and the subsequent processes to follow up and take positive action.
To equip the attendee with the skills and techniques required to manage and execute meaningful audit programs and audits within their respective
To give the attendees a number of exercises to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the delivery ,analysis and follow up investigations associated with Audit discrepancies. The course objective is to be practical and relevant to each attendee.
2 days – each day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with
appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806