The Aviation Quality and Safety System should be at the heart of the operation, fully functioning within every department and element of the organisation. Organisations which can deliver an effective quality or safety audit system and a process to follow up with all issues in an effective and practical way, grow and flourish. The 1 day essentials course offered by Sofema Aviation Services is designed specifically for all aviation professionals who need to perform audits either internal or external. It includes a review of the Hazzard and Risk Assessment processes as well.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
- General Introduction
- The Difference between Conformance, Compliance and Performance
- The Difference between Quality Assurance and Safety Assurance
- Advanced Quality Audit Techniques
- Delivering Performance Audits
- Practical Safety Auditing Techniques
- Auditing the Organisations Communication Tools
- Identifying Hazards & Auditing the Process
- Practical Understanding of the Role of Root Cause
- Identification of Root Cause
- Managing Root Cause Processes including Analysis
- Aviation SMS Consider the “Why” Together with The Organisational Factors Involved
- The Role of Checklists
- Reviewing Safety Policies and Objectives within an Evidence Based Environment
- How to Evaluate the Organization Data Capture and Data Analysis Processes
- Qualitative or Quantitative Risk Assessment
Quality Department, Safety Department, Training Department Managers and other Training staff will also benefit from attendance to this course.
A background in an aviation environment.
To equip the attendee with the skills and techniques required to manage and execute meaningful audit programs and audits within their respective companies. The research, planning, execution and documentation of the audit will be treated as if it were part of a genuine internal audit.To give the attendees a number of exercises including raising their own audit plans, checklists and reports in relation to their role, using procedures and audit plans drawn from their own company. This will ensure the course is practical and relevant to each attendee.
1 day – Training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806