Sofema Aviation Services invites you to a 1-Day EASA Part M Reliability Systems Essentials training in Bangkok, Thailand
Sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan 20th and receive a discount of up to 30% off. Read more here
What is the course about?
EASA Part M Reliability Systems Essentials – 1 Day – Bangkok, Thailand
Date: February 21st 2020
Venue: Mjets Facilities, Bangkok
Regular Price: 330 USD per delegate (281 USD with our Early-Bird Discount)
A reliability program provides an appropriate means of monitoring the effectiveness of the maintenance program. This training covers all elements required to ensure you achieve the maximum benefit from your Reliability Program.
What are the subjects covered?
- The Benefits of an Effective Reliability Program
- Performance Standards
- Operator Responsibilities
- Structure and Development of the Reliability Program
- Information Sources & Data Acquisition
- Indicators of Aircraft Components Reliability
- Presenting Reliability Data
- Reliability Programme Administration
- Manage Competencies within a Reliability Framework
- Developing Reliability Procedures
- Managing External Information Sources
- Pooling Arrangements
- Evaluation, Review and Changes
- Managing check findings in the context of reliability
- Measuring the Effectiveness of the Maintenance Planning Process
Read more details here
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“Generally the course was useful.”
“The instructor was very good in explanation”.
“Every part of the course was effective.”
“The instructor made all questions clear.”
“All the subjects are useful.”
“The instructor did well with examples.”
Please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806 to ensure your place.