Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) is pleased to invite you to our forthcoming webinar in June:
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our well-adapted method to deliver regulatory training in the form of a live webinar is a cost-effective way to cover the material for a small to a medium-size group of people and support the delegates with up-to-date information.
What is the webinar about?
Introducing Maintenance Error Management Systems (MEMS) in a Part CAMO Environment – 2 Days Webinar
Dates: 2-3 June 2021
Starting time: 10:00 AM (GMT +3)
Duration: 6 actual hours each day with the appropriate pauses
Price: 680 EUR (take minimum 10% Early Bird discount until 11 May 2021)
– Full Access to Interactive Instructor-Led Webinar
– Soft Copy of the Material
– MP4 File which contains the full training program presented following the completion of the training course
This training takes the understanding of the entire MEDA process to a deeper level enabling use within the CAMO environment so that following the training the Delegate will be able to:
a) Develop comprehensive understandings of the MEDA process
b) Understand effective techniques for training your own employees in the implementation of MEDA systems
What are the covered subjects during this course?
– Introducing Maintenance Error Management Systems (MEMS)
– Abbreviations & Definitions
– Where is the Link Between Aviation Safety Management Systems (SMS), HF & MEMS
– The Role of the CAMO in Maintenance Error Investigation
– Regulation (EU) 376/2014
– Challenges To Delivering an Effective MEMS in an EASA Part CAMO
– Error, Violations, Blame & Culpability
– Managing Aviation Maintenance Error
– Introduction to Boeing Maintenance Error Decision Aid system
Additional Multi Delegate/Attendance discounts available:
– For 2 Delegates (or 1 Delegate attending 2 training) we offer a 10% Discount for each Delegate
– For 3 Delegates or more (or 1 Delegate attending 3 or more training) we offer a 15% Discount for each Delegate
How does Sofema Webinar Work?
We use https://zoom.us/. This is a live program where the instructor takes you through the material in real-time with easy-to-use Software.
This way of learning is highly interactive and spares the delegates additional costs such as travel and accommodation.
To go ahead with delivery the minimum number of participants required per course is six persons. However, if you are on your own please make the request to attend the training as we will consolidate and develop a group from all our clients.
Save your virtual seat – Enrol at email@example.com!
Aviation Maintenance, Aviation Maintenance Error Management Systems, Aviation Training, Maintenance Error Decision Aid (MEDA), Maintenance Error Management Systems, MEDA, MEMS, Part CAMO, SAS training, Webinar training