Sofema Aviation Services Presents:
Training Confirmed! Come for a session and Visit Sofia!
Where & When is the Course?
SAS Training Academy, Sofia, Bulgaria – January 21st – January 25th, 2019
Who is the Course for?
The course is intended for personnel involved in the design of changes to TC, RTC or STCs in the Design Organisation (DOA), or individuals intending to apply for minor changes. The course is also suitable for persons involved directly or indirectly with the System Safety Assessment process.
What is the benefit of attending this training? What will I learn?
The course reviews the regulatory background driven by ICAO, JAA, FAA and EASA. Consideration is given to the technical aspects regarding systems and avionics, cabin and structure; certification topics. The Intent of this course focuses on a needs-driven agenda rather than a line by line review of the various requirements.
Why Should I choose SAS for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customer.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out! SAS Discount Program
Content of the Training :
- Regulatory Background (ICAO, JAA, FAA, EASA)
- Working with EASA
- EASA Part 21 Certification Process, Compliance Showing, Configuration Control,
- Flight Test Overview, Flight Manual Supplements, Instruction for Continued Airworthiness (ICA).
- Operational Suitability Data (OSD)
- Understand the Safety Assessment Process Related to CS25-1309
- CS-25 introduction
- CS-25 Subpart C – Structure.
- CS-25 Subpart D – Design and Construction.
- CS-25 Subpart F – Equipment.
- CS-25 Subpart G – Operating Limitations and Information.
- CS 25 Subpart H Electrical Wiring Interconnect Systems (EWIS)
- CS 25 Appdx H — Instructions for Continued Airworthiness
- CS 25 Appdx R — HIRF environments and equipment HIRF test levels
See the detailed content of the training here
What is the cost?
Total cost excluding accommodation for 5-day training is 1405 USD
How can I register to the training?
For additional details regarding any of our courses please see our website or please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What the delegates from SR Technics Serbia said about the training:
“The trainer was excellent, full of knowledge, gave a lot of examples”
“Very patient and ready to answer very detailed”
“The instructor interacts with us very well”
“He gave a lot of examples from personal experience”
“Very good pace of course”. (See More)