Sofema Aviation Services is pleased to announce
EASA 147 Developing Training Needs Analysis Training Course in Sofia, Bulgaria
Early Bird Discount of up to 30% off is currently available! See more here
About the course:
EASA 147 Developing Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for Type Rating Training Courses - 3 days
Dates: 12 – 14 November 2019
Price: 895 USD (761 USD with an Early Bird Discount for 1 Delegate)
Venue: SAS Training Academy, Sofia, Bulgaria
Sofema Aviation Services offers A comprehensive 3-day detailed regulatory training and workshop course designed to review the requirements and to develop a 147 type training organisational process to deliver a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) which is fully compliant with EASA regulations.
Why should you attend this training?
The objective of the training is to provide the delegate with an understanding of the process and methodology whereby the TNA may be constructed and managed in an effective way.
As well as to equip the attendee with the skills and techniques required to create a TNA.
And to give the attendees an opportunity to practice activities related to the creation of TNA documents.
EASA Regulatory overview Commission Regulation (EC) 1321/2014 general overview of the Regulations associated with Part 147 & Part 66
- EASA Part 147 detailed review including Regulation 1149 / 2011
- Quality Control Activities in support of EASA Part 147 organisation
- Considering the challenges of developing an effective Training Needs Analysis
- TNA the Basics – Considering Framework Criteria when developing a TNA
- Constructing a TNA taking into account all relevant elements
- Quality Assurance MTOE – TNA procedures auditing against an organisational standard
- TNA review and development how to demonstrate effective management and oversight
- Exercise to create a TNA for an ATA for a given aircraft type See the full content
Why Should I choose Sofema Aviation Services for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 10 years of operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customers.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost-effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out! SAS Discount Program
For registration or further details please visit this page or contact email@example.com