Sofema Aviation Services Presents:
Where & When is the Course?
Citrus Sukhumvit 11, Bangkok, Thailand – June 18th – June 22nd, 2018
Who is the Course for?
The course is primarily focused on the needs of the 147 Instructor to be compliant with the obligation to complete Instructional Techniques Training.
The course will also be of interest to persons who are interested in becoming Aviation Technical Instructors (Both EASA Part 147 and EASA Part 145) or wishing to hone existing skills.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
The focus of this 5 day course is to identify, encourage and enhance your Classroom Instructional Skills. Learning from professionals how to define a training program, best practice methods for facilitation and presenting. Understand how to perform a Training Needs Analysis and to develop material and content. Ensuring the delivery of an active and engaging learning experience for the delegates.
Why Should I choose SAS for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customer Download Area.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out! SAS Discount Program.
Content of the Training :
- General Introduction
- Understand the structure, composition and impact of EASA Part 147 & Part 66 Regulations
- Considering the need for EASA 145 Organisation Training
- Management and Oversight issues related to EASA Part 147 (Type & Basic) & Part 145
- Considering the different Roles of Instructor & Assessor – Theoretical & Practical
- The Challenges of Training an Adult Group – the Adult Learning Experience – Andragogy
- Delivering Effective Training – Personal Considerations
- The Maintenance Trainer’s Learning Path
- Introduction to Student Learner Styles
- Introductions Icebreakers and Warm Ups
- Basic Needs Maslow – Arousal & Learning
- What is Motivation – How to encourage
- Creating a Positive Learning Atmosphere
- Learning Styles – how to maximise absorption
- Understanding the role of Extrinsic & Intrinsic Motivation
See detailed content of the training here
What is the cost?
Total cost excluding accommodation for 5 day training is 1405 USD
Check out our discount policy
How can I register to the training?