Many changes are coming to the EASA Part M CAMO Environment during the next 12 months and Sofema Aviation Services and SofemaOnline are at the forefront to provide both Regulatory Guidance and Specific Training Courses focused on every element of the Part CAMO Environment.
SofemaOnline (SOL) www.sofemaonline.com offers multiple regulatory courses to support your transition from Part M Subpart G to EASA Part CAMO.
EASA Part CAMO Compliant courses currently available online:
- Part M 2020 Transition – Bridging Course – Equivalent to 1 Day
- Part M 2020 – Full – Equivalent to 2 Days
- Part CAMO – Regulations – Equivalent to 1 Day
- SMS for Part CAMO – Regulatory Obligations – Equivalent to 1 Day
- SMS & HF for Part CAMO Staff – Full – Equivalent to 3 Days
- Investigation Techniques for Part CAMO SMS Staff – Equivalent to 2 Days
- Root Cause Analysis Techniques for Quality & Safety Personnel – Equivalent to 2 Days
- AMC 20-20 Structural Considerations*
The Benefits of attending Part CAMO SofemaOnline Regulatory Training Include the following:
- Consider the new Continuing Airworthiness Regulatory Structure together with the key components of Part CAMO
- Achieve a detailed understanding concerning EASA Regulation 1321/2014 as amended – Annex Vc (Part CAMO) Management System, Safety Management System & Reporting Requirements
- To understand the practical application of Part CAMO as well as the interface between “Operations” and “Maintenance”
- Be able to engage with Continuing Airworthiness Management challenges from both a “Regulatory” and “Industry” perspective
Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) www.sassofia.com specialises in providing regulatory support to industry, including EASA Part CAMO Transition, to achieve the following:
- Optimise the CAMO process & procedures to ensure full compliance together with efficient processes
- Support to Develop Part CAMO Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME) Procedures
- Support to be fully compliant in Compliance & Safety Systems including competence development
- Bespoke training specifically focused on your organisations’ needs based on your pre-existing knowledge
SofemaOnline – Special Offer – EASA Part M CAMO Transition Package – 145 Euros (equivalent to 3 Days Classroom Training)
Please see here for details – https://sofemaonline.com/lms/courses/275-easa-part-m-camo-transition-package/preview
SofemaOnline provides a training program to update CAMO team members to the latest regulations including an introduction to both EASA Part CAMO & SMS for Part CAMO.
The program consists of 3 separate courses introducing the delegate to EASA Part CAMO as well as SMS for CAMO and additionally addressing the differences to EASA Part M introduced by Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/1383 and Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2020/270.
This special package consists of the following:
Next steps – please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for details regarding multiple delegate enrollments.