Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) www.sassofia.com is offering a dedicated package of courses specifically designed to raise CAMO Competence and to demonstrate training compliance to the regulatory authority.
For additional guidance please see the following https://sassofia.com/courses-list/?category%5B%5D=2409&level= or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Example Courses Available:
Managing Approved Maintenance Programs – EASA – 2 Days – What is the Benefit of this Training –What will I learn?
- Have an awareness of the structural composition and impact of EASA Part M Maintenance Planning Regulations.
- Understanding Organisational Roles and Responsibilities Compliant with the management of the Maintenance Program.
- Understand the development and approval of the Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP).
- Understanding the need to co-ordinate with Production Planning and availability and the control of approved data.
- Detailed understanding of options related to Work Planning and Scheduling.
- Be able to explain how the Maintenance Review Board Process (MRB) Works – MSG 3.
- Understand the Aircraft Certification Process SSA ALI CMR & CDCCL works and how it affects the maintenance program.
- Have confidence in full EASA compliance and the ability to appreciate opportunity to optimise the planning process.
- Be able to demonstrate Part M CAMO Functionality related to Maintenance Planning and to have the knowledge to avoid or mitigate problems.
AMC 20-20 Continuing Structural Integrity Programme – 1 Day – What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
- At the end of this Training, the delegate should have a comprehensive understanding of methodology to ensure compliance with Continuing Structural Integrity Programme.
- The Roles and responsibilities associated with the management of Supplemental Structural Inspection Programme (SSIP) and relationship with MSG-3.
- To be able to effectively assess both the regulatory compliance and suitability of operators’ Maintenance Programmes.
- Achieve a solid understanding related to Part- CAMO Continued Airworthiness Management (CAM) and the Continuing Airworthiness Organisation (CAMO) management of the AMP.
- Be able to use the regulation to proactively manage the oversight of regulatory compliance related to the AMP and its control processes.
- Understand the activities which support the analysis of Safety Data including SB’s and AD’s.
- Understand the impact of the various elements on the AMP with the ability to assess exposure and viability and identify potential weaknesses within the system.
Aircraft Maintenance Program, AMP, aviation, Aviation Training, Continuing Airworthiness Organisation, EASA Part CAMO Transition, EASA Part M, Maintenance Planning, MSG-3, Part CAMO, Part CAMO training, Regulatory Authority, SAS training