Sofema Aviation Services is pleased to invite you to our 2-Day Developing an EASA Compliant FDM Program training in Düsseldorf, Germany
About the course:
Dates: 25 – 26 March 2020
Venue: Düsseldorf Airport, Germany
Price: 675 USD
The learning objective of this course is to provide the delegates with a strong understanding of the regulatory requirements, operational processes and practical implementation of an FDM/FDA programme fully compliant with both EASA Regulations and ICAO SARPS.
Covered topics during the training:
- Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Regulatory Requirements
- Objectives of an Operator’s – FDM
- Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) Gap Analysis
- How the Operator uses a FOQA /FDM Program – Benefits
- Implementing the FOQA /FDM Program
- Flight Data Analysis Equipment Requirements
- FDM Roles and Responsibilities within the AOC
- Developing FDM Procedures
- Establishing event trigger limits
- De-identifying Data
- How to Review Caution and Warning Events
- What Actions are Taken from the Cumulative Event Data
You can find out the benefits of attending the course here
Why Should you choose Sofema Aviation Services?
Sofema Aviation Services is a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 10 years of operational experience. Since we started we have provided training services to approx 25,000 delegates and we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customers.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost-effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out: SAS Discount Program
What do people say about Sofema Aviation Services training?
“I like that the training includes different elements like case studies and a workshop.”
“The training environment was very motivational.”
“Throughout the training there was enough room for questions.”
“The instructor had a lot of competence on the subject.”