Managing Aircraft Lease Agreements and Logistics & Stores Inspection Procedures Training coming to Bangkok
Mjets Facilities, Bangkok, Thailand
Organised by Sofema Aviation Services (www.sassofia.com)
Dates: 25-27 November
Price: 895 USD
If you are planning to buy or sell a single aircraft in the next 18 months this is an essential course for you CAMO Acquisitions and Disposals team to attend
This course is designed to help you understand the fundamentals of both aircraft finance and legal elements to support your understanding of Aircraft Lease Agreements and Maintenance Reserves fundamentals to help you navigate through the complexity of this subject. To make the best organisational decision you should understand your options and how to benefit from the various leasing and financing schemes available for the acquisition of aircraft.
- General Introduction to EASA regulatory environment
- Managing Continuing Airworthiness
- Pre-Lease Considerations
- Lease types and Options Full Wet, ACMI, Dry, Damp
- Lease Terms & Costs Fixed, Variable, Direct, Maintenance & Invariable
- The Role of Maintenance in Managing Asset Value
- Monthly Cash Flow Forecasting… See the full content
Dates: 28-29 November
Price: 645 USD
The EASA 145 Stores Management and Inspection System is an essential element of the 145 approval. It must be managed and staffed by trained and competent staff. This training is designed to cover all elements which are essential to the effective management and operation of a fully compliant store.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Regulatory Background & Introduction
- PMA & Fabrication of Parts
- Safety & Quality System Review – SA, QC, QA & QI
- Stores and Logistic Procedures
- What is the Current Status of the SMS within our Organisation & Where are the Challenges?… See the full content
What do delegates say about SAS Training?
“The instructor was very organised”
“ Relaxed atmosphere, motivated”
“ The instructor was friendly and pleasant”
“We received great examples”
“The instructor showed very good knowledge of the topic”
“Everything was excellent”
Why Should I choose Sofema Aviation Services for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 10 years of operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customers.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost-effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out! SAS Discount Program