Sofema Aviation Services is pleased to invite you to
Managing Aircraft Lease Agreements and Maintenance Reserves – 3 days course
Dates: 25-27 November 2019
Venue: Mjets Facilities, Bangkok, Thailand
Price: 895 USD
Benefit from up to 30% off when you register by October 23rd. Read more
If you are planning to buy or sell a single aircraft in the next 18 months this is an essential course for your CAMO Acquisitions and Disposals team to attend!
This course is designed to help you understand the fundamentals of both aircraft finance and legal elements, to support your understanding of Aircraft Lease Agreements and Maintenance Reserves fundamentals and to help you navigate through the complexity of this subject. To make the best organisational decision you should understand your options and how to benefit from the various leasing and financing schemes available for the acquisition of aircraft.
Content – The following Subjects will be addressed:
- The Impact of Lack of Planning in Aircraft Lease Returns
- Role of International Civil Aviation Organisation
- General Introduction to EASA Regulatory Environment
- Continuing Airworthiness
- Continuing Airworthiness – In Services Considerations
- The Certification Process Related to TCH
- MPD – AMP Customisation
- The Certification Process Related to EASA STC
- Bilateral Acceptance of EASA / FAA STC’s
- Monitoring AD’s & SB’s
- A General Introduction to Aircraft Leasing Maintenance Reserves
- Aircraft Leasing Maintenance Reserve Considerations
- Maintenance Reserves Monthly Cash Flow Forecasting
- Aircraft Financing and Leasing – Considering the Operators Options & Potential Return on Investment…. See the full content here
What do delegates say about SAS Training?
“The learning environment during the training was very pleasant.”
“The sample cases were very interesting.”
“I am very satisfied with the training.”
“The provided examples were of additional help.”
“The instructor asked us to participate in class, not just observe and listen.”
Why Should I choose Sofema Aviation Services for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 10 years of operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customers.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost-effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out! SAS Discount Program