Sofema Aviation Services is pleased to present the newest available training course:
About the training:
The training will place a clear priority on the technique of integrated auditing including process and the identification of systemic failures as opposed to mere compliance type audit findings.
Compliance Management Auditing raises an understanding of the various roles of a quality system within the organisation, in particular, to focus on effective identification of the need to perform root cause analysis of the discrepancies, and to take positive action.
The course is designed to stimulate involvement and provides for powerful motivation, to re-enforce a comprehensive understanding of the requirements and integration of the Quality Management System QMS and the Safety Management System SMS including an understanding of the different types of audit applicable for each area and how they might be used in an effective compliance auditing environment.
You can read more details about the course here
The following subjects are addressed:
- Creating an Effective Compliance System
- EASA Regulatory Requirements for a Compliant Quality System
- The Management System requirements of Part OPS
- Managing an ATO Audit Program
- Compliance Monitoring Principles and Practice
- The Role of the Compliance Manager
- Management System Principles -Post Holder
- Responsibilities and Relationships
- Airworthiness Principles
- Compliance Management Manuals, and Procedures
- Considering Auditor Competencies
- Accidents and Incidents the link to Safety and Human Factors
- Auditing Introduction
- Compliance Audit Techniques – how to be Effective
- Effective Audit Communication
- Dealing with Situations-Managing meetings to open and close the audit
- Effective Report writing
- Corrective action handling
- Root cause analysis-Management Evaluation
Take a look at the learning objectives here
Why Should you choose Sofema Aviation Services?
Sofema Aviation Services is a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 12 years of operational experience. Since we started we have provided training services to approx 25,000 delegates and we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customers.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost-effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out: SAS Discount Program
What do people say about Sofema Aviation Services training?
“The instructor used the right words to explain the material.”
“The discussions among the group were very beneficial.”
“The instructor showed a very resourceful background and experience.”
“All sections of the course were related to my field.”
“Adequate answers were given to specific questions.”
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org