Do you want to grow professionally?
Sofema Online provides the perfect way to help you achieve a broad understanding of the EASA Quality, Safety and Security Environment.
What’s included in the Diploma?
The Quality & Safety for EASA Compliant Operations Staff Learning Path Diploma contains the following 10 separate online courses:
- EASA Ground OPS Post Holder Training
- Aviation FOD Awareness Training
- Introduction to Master Minimum Equipment List (MMEL) and Minimum Equipment List (MEL)
- Fatigue Risk Management Systems Essentials
- (EU) Regulation 965/12 Training Essentials with VO
- Aviation Safety Management Systems Implementation
- Safety Management Systems Risk Monitoring and Safety Performance Overview and Recurrent
- Aviation Quality & Compliance Auditing in an EASA Environment with VO
- Aviation Quality Auditing & Root Cause Analysis for Nominated Persons and Business Area Managers
- Aviation Security Introduction for Non-Security Aviation Staff
Each of the courses is certificated. Upon completion of them all, you will be eligible to receive a Hard Copy Diploma. See details
After successful completion of the Diploma, you will have the opportunity to start a career as:
- EASA Quality Auditor/Supervisor
- EASA Safety Auditor/Supervisor
- EASA Security Auditor/Supervisor
What responsibilities will you have in the positions above? Visit our Job Role Training Requirements page
Demonstrate a high level of knowledge & understanding of subjects related to the EASA Quality, Safety and Security Environment!
For further enquiries & group enrollments, contact email@example.com
Auditor, aviation, Aviation FOD Awareness, Aviation Quality, aviation safety, Aviation Safety Management Systems, Aviation Security, Diploma, EASA, Fatigue, Ground Operations, Master Minimum Equipment List (MMEL), Minimum Equipment List (MEL), Nominated Persons (NP), Online Training, Operations Staff, Post Holder, Quality Auditing, Risk Management, Root Cause Analysis, Security, SMS Risk monitoring