It is an EASA approved organisational obligation that we remain fully compliant with all regulatory and associated organisational requirements.
As Business Area Managers we are responsible for the Quality Control and will also be in receipt of numerous audits both internal from the quality Assurance department and external from the Regulatory Authority and Customers.
The ability to communicate effectively and to analyze root causes are without doubt essential skills for business area managers is an essential element.
The purpose of this training is to identify best practice techniques and behaviours to support the interpretation of audit findings and how these can be understood, analysed and mitigated.
The delegate will consider practices to determine the root causes of identified issues. Consideration will also be given to role of the business area owner to manage process and procedures.
This course is intended to be highly practical and to help the delegate focus on the 5 elements which exist within the audit finding.
1/ The finding – What is the problem?
2/ Why is it a problem – What standard has not been met (is it internal or external)
3/ Why did it happen? – Here we consider Root Cause
4/ What is the consequence – risk or opportunity considered
5/ Corrective action disposition and developing mitigations – Who, What & When
The outcomes of such activities play a significant role in supporting the organization to achieve its goals to not just maintain, but to exceed regulatory compliance.
Who is the course for?
It is for persons who are Nominated Persons, Business Area Managers, CAMO Quality Auditors, as well as anyone with an interest to achieve an effective understanding of the Compliance Audit Process.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
To re-enforce a comprehensive understanding of the requirements for both the QA & SMS systems including an understanding of the different types of audit applicable for each area and how to identify discrepancies.
To understand methodology to determine root cause and develop appropriate responses. How to identify areas which need special attention and how to focus our efforts on making sure we have a comprehensive understanding of multiple root causes. An essential element then of benefiting from this training is to focus on the issues, how they relate in our work place, and what we need to do to address them.
Why should I choose SAS for this training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customer.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out!
What Makes SAS Aviation Quality Auditing & Root Cause Analysis for Nominated Persons and Business Area Managers – 1 Day Different?
Because our courses are written by people who have lived through the regulations. The author of the training material has more than 25 years’ experience as an auditor across the entire regulatory spectrum.
At Sofema Aviation Services our focus is on accepting that compliance with Regulations is in fact minimum compliance. Interpreting the regulations in a way which enables the development and optimisation of our business is where we should see opportunity to drive efficiencies and cost saving.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– General Introduction
– Abbreviations and Terms
– Root Cause – Understanding the Different Role Between Quality & Safety
– The Difference between Quality & Safety Auditing what it means to the Business Area
– Nominated Person Responsibilities and Relationships
– Audit Considerations – What happens when you are audited?
– What Takes Place during a Quality Review?
– Practical understanding of the role of Root Cause
– Identification of Root Cause
– Managing Root Cause Processes including Analysis
– Additional Practical Techniques for Determining Root Cause
– Developing Preventative Strategies and the role of Performance Auditing
– Performing and Managing Investigations
– Developing & Authoring Aviation Maintenance Technical Procedures
– Using Flowcharts to Support Aviation Maintenance Procedures
Managers, Nominated Persons, Business owners, Key Stakeholders, Quality Staff.
A background in an aviation environment.
– To focus on the needs of the business area owner to respond in an effective way to audit findings.
– To familiarize with effective audit reporting structures and processes.
– To provide for Practical activities to explore the various techniques used in root cause analysis.
– To consider methodologies to connects root cause to the associated organization element.
– To consider best practice processes for the management and development of procedures
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The content of the course will be very useful for my future practices.”
“All my expectations are met.”
“The course really contributed to expanding my knowledge in that area.”
“The instructor really added up to me understanding the topic.”
“The presentation made the material so much more comprehensible.”
1 Day – The training will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806