It is an EASA approved organisational obligation that we remain fully compliant with all regulatory and associated organisational requirements.
As Business Area Managers we are responsible for the Quality Control and will also be in receipt of numerous audits both internal from the quality Assurance department and external from the Regulatory Authority and Customers.
The ability to communicate effectively and to analyze root causes are without doubt essential skills for business area managers is an essential element.
The purpose of this training is to identify best practice techniques and behaviours to support the interpretation of audit findings and how these can be understood, analysed and mitigated.
The delegate will consider practices to determine the root causes of identified issues. Consideration will also be given to role of the business area owner to manage process and procedures.
This course is intended to be highly practical and to help the delegate focus on the 5 elements which exist within the audit finding.
1/ The finding – What is the problem?
2/ Why is it a problem – What standard has not been met (is it internal or external)
3/ Why did it happen? – Here we consider Root Cause
4/ What is the consequence – risk or opportunity considered
5/ Corrective action disposition and developing mitigations – Who, What & When
The outcomes of such activities play a significant role in supporting the organization to achieve its goals to not just maintain, but to exceed regulatory compliance.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed -
- General Introduction
- Abbreviations and Terms
- Root Cause – Understanding the Different Role Between Quality & Safety
- The Difference between Quality & Safety Auditing what it means to the Business Area
- Nominated Person Responsibilities and Relationships
- Audit Considerations – What happens when you are audited?
- What Takes Place during a Quality Review?
- Practical understanding of the role of Root Cause
- Identification of Root Cause
- Managing Root Cause Processes including Analysis
- Additional Practical Techniques for Determining Root Cause
- Developing Preventative Strategies and the role of Performance Auditing
- Performing and Managing Investigations
- Developing & Authoring Aviation Maintenance Technical Procedures
- Using Flowcharts to Support Aviation Maintenance Procedures
Target groups –
Managers, Nominated Persons, Business owners, Key Stakeholders, Quality Staff.
A background in an aviation environment.
Learning Objectives –
- To focus on the needs of the business area owner to respond in an effective way to audit findings.
- To familiarize with effective audit reporting structures and processes.
- To provide for Practical activities to explore the various techniques used in root cause analysis.
- To consider methodologies to connects root cause to the associated organization element.
- To consider best practice processes for the management and development of procedures
2 Days – Each training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806