The primary purpose of this training is to provide a thorough understanding of the Role of Part M in all jurisdictions managed by an EASA Regulatory environment. To introduce delegates to the working of the Part M Regulatory Structure and to enable a full understanding of the operator’s responsibilities, Contracted arrangements, Subpart G responsibilities.
The Training focuses on the Operators specific responsibilities, In particular the role of Contract and Subcontract organisations.
In addition, to provide a general overview of all parts of EASA Part M and to provide in details an in depth understanding of Subparts C, G and I;
The training is very practical with numerous examples, which are intended to give a practical perspective of how to apply the knowledge that they gain in the workplace and to satisfy the needs of the Accountable Manager responsible for EU Operators, Maintenance Post Holders, Quality Managers and Part 145 maintenance organisations wishing to gain Part M Subpart G approval.
The CAR M Differences will also be covered in this training.
Detailed Content / Topics – The Following Subjects will be Addressed
- Regulatory Structure
- Contract & Subcontract Management
- Organisations Approval Ratings
- Managing Competencies in a Part M Environment
- EASA Part M SMS Forthcoming
- Part M Subpart B Accountability
- Part M Subpart C Continuing Airworthiness
- Part M Subpart D – Maintenance Standards
- Part M Subpart E Components
- Part M Subpart F Maintenance Organisation Approval
- Part M Subpart G Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation
- Part M Subpart H Certificate of Release to Service
- Part M Subpart I Airworthiness Review Certificate
This course is aimed at EU Operators, Subpart G CAMOs, Quality Managers, CAMs, Airworthiness Review Staff, NAA staff.
A background in an aviation environment will benefit the delegate as will a basic understanding of Aviation technical terms.
To give delegates an overview of Part M, Effective Implementation and Management, An understanding of and methods to address significant issues.
2 days – Start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806